• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

Kyoufu

All 3 promoted sides don't really look like relegation fodder this season.

Just goes to show how poor the premier league is outside of the top 6 :p

Syder

Honestly, expect Bilic to get sacked this week if we don't claw this back somehow

He's actually pretty good with using his subs so let's see how this goes
wtzgU.gif

Icolin

Banned
This West Ham vs Brighton game would be improved if Simon and Garfunkel's Sound of Silence was on a loop in the background for the full 90 minutes.

Kyoufu

The sad thing for West Ham here is they haven't even had one real chance of scoring. The Brighton goalkeeper must be loving it.

Syder

♪ It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again
♪

giphy.gif

RIP

Kyoufu

West Ham look like they're missing Andy Carroll bullying defenders and making himself a nuisance.

You know you're in trouble when you're relying on Andy Carroll :p

slider

Fucking hell. We're atrocious. I knew it was jinxed when everyone was banging on about how Brighton are shit this season away from home.

Glad I worked late and didn't watch it. Would have ruined my wife's evening me moping around.

Syder

Fucking hell. We're atrocious. I knew it was jinxed when everyone was banging on about how Brighton are shit this season away from home.

Glad I worked late and didn't watch it. Would have ruined my wife's evening me moping around.
I really hated the fact that we were playing this match on TV because I saw this result coming a mile off; it's just embarrassing.

With or without Slaven, we have to become a team that's great away from home because it's going to take years before the Olympic Stadium is a proper home.

Orgen

Finally bought tickets for the Everton - Arsenal, excited to see a football match on the UK :D

Only left to find a place in Liverpool that could broadcast the Valencia - Sevilla match today and I'm all set.

Thanks everyone for your answers and if you know about any place to watch the Spanish match please let me know! :)

MikeBison

Finally bought tickets for the Everton - Arsenal, excited to see a football match on the UK :D

Only left to find a place in Liverpool that could broadcast the Valencia - Sevilla match today and I'm all set.

Thanks everyone for your answers and if you know about any place to watch the Spanish match please let me know! :)

There are tonnes of pubs around Anfield that have the foreign satellite so they're able to show all matches, particularly the 3pm kick off ones. I'm sure you could find a quite one and ask them if they mind putting the Valencia match on. Loads of the have booths with several TV's anyway.

Hope Deeney can up up a streak of pissing off London today, and the Wagnerboys can do something against United.

Also brought Zaha back into my FPL so the lad better not screw me on this.

Wait a minute how the F am I 2nd in the GAF league, y'all are slipping. Getting lucky in these head to heads it seems.

T-Rex.

Banned
Explaining that Koeman was angry after the match, and insisted 10 minutes of injury should have been played, Nijhuis is quoted by De Telegraaf as saying: “He wanted ten minutes of injury time. Then I said, ‘If we’d had 15 minutes you wouldn’t have scored’.

“He didn’t like that and then walked away. I just added time, no problem. He has to save his own back, but to blame the referee…”
http://sportwitness.co.uk/ref-reveals-koeman-row-mocked-everton-boss-wed-15-minutes-wouldnt-score/

lmao

MikeBison

That was a spicy strike by Pedro. But bullshit that Chelsea got a corner there. Linesman buckled under appeals from Hazard.

Top Bottom