• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

The hell has happened to Chelsea’s defence?

A few different things. Most important I think is Azpilicueta's huge drop in form, who is usually mr.consistency himself and Kante being out, who you can not underrate when it comes to defensive contribution. Kante simply helps out the defense to an extreme degree.

Great comeback against a good team. The players showed some character even if they didn't show any defensive organisation.

Michy should stay on the bench, doesn't score when he starts In the league 😂

Dave is my hero, Conte is amazing.

Watford will have a good season under Marco silva

Very nice comeback, and extremely nice to see Batshuayi come in and perform, after so many bad performances from him. Seems like he can only play as a substitute.

But the defending should not be forgotten here. Absolutely below Chelsea standards stuff. If Richarlison had any kind of composure, Watford would have been up with more than just one. This will be punished against better teams for sure. Just like Azpilicueta scoring is nice, his defending lately have been absolutely terrible, Luiz has dropped back to old Luiz standards and Cahill... Well he is Cahill. Kante needs to come back badly, and Christensen needs to start more.

The striker position is more of a question mark. Morata can be good, but just like at Juve and Real, he doesn't seem like quite good enough. Sad that the whole Costa thing ended up as it did.

Mory Dunz

lol Batshuyai

source.gif

Batshuayi either comes on and scores a couple goals in 20 minutes or looks totally lost and fails to ever get in the right spot or create space.

source.gif

Fucking hell using a NowTV Sky Sports day pass is a ball ache.

Sign up. Enter bank card details(!). Cancel 14 day free Entertainment pass so you don't get charged. Are you sure you want to cancel? Yes! But are you really sure? YES! But are you certain? JUST FUCKING CANCEL IT!!!!

Then the whole process again to cancel the 14 day free Cinema pass. Yes, I am fucking sure!

And to top it all you can't just remove your details. You have to get in direct contact with them so perhaps they can remove them. Utter fucking wank.

All just so I can enter a simple little code in order to use poxy Sky Sports for 24 poxy hours.

Those 3 games tomorrow better be good. And we better fucking win for a change!

Jarnet87

There are some United fans who don't want Ozil, and I say to them would you rather be starting Ozil or Lingard.

edit: United suck.

Mory Dunz

There are some United fans who don't want Ozil, and I say to them would you rather be starting Ozil or Lingard.

edit: United suck.

his miss last week was overblown. The way I heard about it, I was expecting a Torres miss.

It was a bad shot, but it was the type of 1v1 miss you see in pretty much every game.

Top Bottom