• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

T-Rex.

Banned
Do we have a footy GAF discord? I can't even remember.

If not someone should make one and y'all should join.. ��

Audioboxer

Uh, guys, there seems to be some crazy shit going on. Anyway, in case this topic isn't here in a while is there anywhere else to shitpost about football?

EziiHgF.gif

Also, Jesse Lingard is still absolute bollocks. First player to be sold in the FM 2018 beta. At least we don't need to sell Rooney anymore.

Audioboxer

Slaent is where all the old footygaf dudes hang out along with a lot of other gaf members

I'm not going anywhere just now, just thinking in case I wake up tomorrow and this thread doesn't exist lol.

Anyway, I can't get my email verification link working there but I'll try later.

Hey guys, well fuck I dropped off of this thread for a while, meant to come back in sooner, but in case this place shuts down before hand just saying you lot were the most fucking hilarious people I chatted to on here.

Syder

Thanks to everyone that helped keep this thread alive, especially those who were around last season when it was always dead.

Audioboxer

Come to the footy thread on slaent, lads. You're all welcome. Even Bla.

We'll have a Old FootyGAF/New FootyGAF alliance.

I would, but every time I click my verify your email link it does nothing lol. Login page loads, but then I cannot login as it seems email isn't verified. Done it without adblocking, on different browsers and on mobile/PC. I'll try again later, but yeah, if this place goes missing I'll catch you all there for some weekly/mid-weekly football nonsense.

As long as Lashley appears too. I only live to make fun of Arsenal.

MrS

Banned
Ok ok ok who's creating the soccer gaf discord for our inevitable doom?

Come to the footy thread on slaent, lads. You're all welcome. Even Bla.

We'll have a Old FootyGAF/New FootyGAF alliance.
Looks garbage son and now I'm distrusting of every forum

Top Bottom