• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FootballGAF 2019/2020 |OT| Does Your Team Got What It Takes To Be Crowned?

Mista

Banned
Team is not good enough overall. Some good pieces and that attack is very dangerous when it's on, but just not great at anything really. Tough position to be in.
It’s not just that. The coach decisions are straight up garbage!

Let me remove the only creative players on the pitch that can feed the ball to the attackers and let me replace them with youngsters. That’s fucking bollocks!

Well, United got the win they were looking for without Pogba, Martial and Shaw. I'll take it.

Although I feel like Lindelof is becoming a liability--not physical enough, Maddison nearly made him pay dearly.

Azurro

Banned
This thread is dead, but nice start to the Champions League. Chelsea and Liverpool lost, amazing. I don't like Napoli but this kind of game is good for Serie A's reputation, and hilarious start by Inter drawing to Slavia. True to from, Conte is rigid and inflexible.

Now tomorrow, Forza Juve!!!

Mista

Banned
This thread is dead, but nice start to the Champions League. Chelsea and Liverpool lost, amazing. I don't like Napoli but this kind of game is good for Serie A's reputation, and hilarious start by Inter drawing to Slavia. True to from, Conte is rigid and inflexible.

Now tomorrow, Forza Juve!!!
Not much football fans I guess

Azurro

Banned
Not much football fans I guess

Yup. Usually I just go on Reddit or to a Juve forum if I want to chat about football. It's a shame though. I still remember when there was a huge football thread in the old gaf that was isolated from all the bs...until it wasn't and got nuked.

Mista

Banned
Yup. Usually I just go on Reddit or to a Juve forum if I want to chat about football. It's a shame though. I still remember when there was a huge football thread in the old gaf that was isolated from all the bs...until it wasn't and got nuked.
Yeah old GAF had footy heads. We'll bring that back bruv, just stick around :)

Azurro

Banned
Don't like how we are playing, our passing is laborious and Atletico looks dangerous on the counter. I just hope we can get the ball to R9 more often and faster and make something happen.

Mista

Banned
PSG are bossing Madrid around. Di Maria shitting on them

That’s what you get when you off your best players for commercial shite players

Mista

Banned
The beauty and ugly side of VAR. In other news, Cuadrado us still the most frustrating player I've ever seen. So many mistakes.
I know that Diego Costa is injured but Juventus aren’t appreciating him. He’s a top class player

Mista

Banned
Good thing we cruised against Frankfurt. Now let’s go to Villa’s game with the same mentality please!

Last edited:

Azurro

Banned
Good start against Hellas and nice to see Ramsey getting his first start, hopefully the first of many, he already created a goal scoring chance...that Cuadrado fucked up. :/

Jesus fucking Christ this Manchester United side is dour. Sure they're missing their best midfielder and probably their best striker, but come on.

Teslerum

It's good we won. but theres still big problems to rectify and concistency to gain. Hopefully this will show that Xhaka - Guendozi is a terrible midfield.

That said, as much as that's true I'm also reminded why I sometimes absolutly loath our fans. And no, not because of AFTV, in general. Guendo went from absolute shit to best young player in europe in match threads.

And once again it ended up in: *If only X player plays every week we WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER* or *If only X player was sold immediatly we WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER*.

I'm sick of that bullshit. Considering how many hop on bandewagon opinions any chance they get I sometimes wonder if they want us to lose and have such problems.

Mista

Banned
What a dramatic win for us! Down to 10 men and we still pulled one through greatly!

Our defenders are garbage. Center backs needs to piss off

Mista

Banned
Cruised past Nottingham today with beautiful performance by the young lads. Happy to see Bellerin and Tierny on the pitch. Tierny has a beautiful debut and Bellerin knocked an assist right as he came on

Oh and Rob Holding return gave me joy and I’m glad he scored too!

Prison Mike

Banned
Cruised past Nottingham today with beautiful performance by the young lads. Happy to see Bellerin and Tierny on the pitch. Tierny has a beautiful debut and Bellerin knocked an assist right as he came on

Oh and Rob Holding return gave me joy and I’m glad he scored too!
Yeah both our teams in draw mate

Top Bottom