• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For 1 mil usd, would you...?

would you let an old man "do" you for a million bucks?

• yes

Votes: 36 58.1%
  • no

Votes: 26 41.9%

• Total voters
So back when I was growing up, kids were always asking this question for fun.
This is only a question for straight males, since being gay sorta defeats the purpose of the question somewhat.
For a million bucks, would you let a a crusty old man bang you once? After he's done, you get a million bucks.

I'll go first. I would. I'm not gay but I need the money.
Million bucks is a million bucks. I'd deal with the consequences later in therapy but with a nice wad of cash in my hands.
How bout you?

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
tenor.gif

there are a lot more bicurious people here than I expected tbh. happy to see such open-mindedness.
I'm not bicurious, I'm pretty much a homophobe, and I think most people posting in this thread are not bicurious. It's the money talking.
That's the whole point of the question, would you do something that you hate/dislike for money.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I'll earn way more than that in my working life, fuck no.

Make it 2.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
The devil is in the details. Does he blow it inside you? Does he wear a condom? Is he a two pump chump or are we gonna be there a while? Is he gonna smack you around and tell you to squeal like a pig or just kinda grunt a couple times and walk away?

I *might* be able to handle some kind of clinical/professional setting assfucking by pretending I’m finally trying a butt toy or whatever... no exchange of fluids or dirty talk or, but if a guy is trying to make me his bitch or blow his load on/in me or pull some Deliverance shit then I’m gonna say fuck no, make it 5 and throw in some roofies and maybe we’ll talk

Airbus Jr

Banned
The devil is in the details. Does he blow it inside you? Does he wear a condom? Is he a two pump chump or are we gonna be there a while? Is he gonna smack you around and tell you to squeal like a pig or just kinda grunt a couple times and walk away?

I *might* be able to handle some kind of clinical/professional setting assfucking by pretending I’m finally trying a butt toy or whatever... no exchange of fluids or dirty talk or, but if a guy is trying to make me his bitch or blow his load on/in me or pull some Deliverance shit then I’m gonna say fuck no, make it 5 and throw in some roofies and maybe we’ll talk
tenor.gif

A million bucks for a worst case two week long sore butthole?

Yeah why not, a million USD in my country where the average salary is around 1000 to 1200 euro a month...

Thats a no brainer

Fbh

For a million...... probably. That's a lot of money and would definitely have a big impact on my life.

My wife just said “you better go get that money”

lol

Step 1: Convince husband to sleep with rich old dude for 1 million
Step 2: Divorce husband because you feel "shocked and betrayed" to find out he is sleeping with older men
Step3: Profit

Last edited:

I never thought about it.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I never thought about it.

Not all sexual experiences are created equal! I’ve had a gloved finger up the ass a couple times at the doctor before, that wasn’t traumatizing at all because of the setting and one of them was a woman. But if some retired wrestler that’s hung like a horse wants to rip your ass apart while making you call him daddy....nah ~8 years working an office job sounds fine to me

Ornlu

Banned
Bro I was born poor as fuck.

I'd do some sick shit for $1,000,000. If getting lamely fucked by some old geezer is all I have to do to set my kids up for life? Hell yeah let's do this shit.:messenger_poop:

As soon as the check cleared I'd probably kill his old sick ass, though. You know he takes some fucked up trips to Thailand twice a year. I'd take one for the team and do some time to remove a sick fuck from the planet. :messenger_face_steam:

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
For a cool million?

I'm giving up the booty hole.

Bigrx1

Banned
Definitely - I can suffer through that brief experience for money that will make the rest of my life a lot easier.

Top Bottom