• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For 1 mil usd, would you...?

would you let an old man "do" you for a million bucks?

• yes

Votes: 36 58.1%
  • no

Votes: 26 41.9%

• Total voters

Gargus

Banned
If he wears a condom, yes.

I have no interest in men but I am made of stern enough stuff that I can brush off an old man fucking me for a million dollars. I can do it and walk away for that amount of money. I wouldnt go spend it all willy nilly but I could be comfortable the rest of my life with it. Pay off the mortgage, pay off credit card debt, buy a new car, do a little remodeling at the house and bank the rest. Just paying my mortage off would be a huge weight off my shoulders

Grinchy

Banned
Everyone saying no would not only do it if you showed then $50,000 in cash and they knew this was real, they'd wear lipstick and kiss him afterward too.

Bullet Club

II699GQ.jpg

"I just came in your ass, kid."

I’d do it. A million dollars would make my life a lot better than it is now. I think I can move past the shame of being ass fucked by a Grandpa for that kind of money.

G-Bus

Banned
Would seriously depend on how big his dick is, is there a time limit, condoms....

At most I've had the wife dip a finger in when she's feeling extra frisky when banging it out.

I need specifics here. Way too many variables.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
No one mentioned the most important part yet, whether he uses lube or not.

If it’s no lube, he’s purely a sadist and just doing it to rip your asshole open and make you get stitches. Ass stitches are no fun.

He won’t even get any real sexual pleasure out of it. Fucking a dry hole is a painful chore. 9 times out of 10 you’re gonna cum in under a minute due to having to force it in.

I’d still take a few stitches in my ass for a mil though.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Old Rich Pervert: "Well, I was looking to bum a straight man...I get off on makin' men do things they would never have dared dream of before, just for a mere pittance of my weekly wealth."

Me: "Um...well, that's pretty strange. Maybe you should see a therapist? I've never had sex with a man, so I hardly think I would be worth your time."

Old Rich Pervert: "Ooooh, a virgin I see. At your age? Interesting. I believe a deal can still be made, although at far less a prize...seeing takin' a woman's virginity isn't exactly out there for scratchin' my itch for power over another's moral compass. Would you let a twisted ol' letch like me give you a little 'how's your father' for a mere $10,000?"

Me: "Um....well, maybe? I do have a few bills I could take care of.

There's one thing, though....
I'm....umm........transgender."

Old Rich Pervert: :sick: 🤮

tenor.gif

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Old Rich Pervert: "Well, I was looking to bum a straight man...I get off on makin' men lower themselves to unheard of depths for just a pittance of my weekly daily wealth."

Me: "Um...well, that's pretty strange. Maybe you should see a therapist? I've never had sex with a man, so I hardly think I would be worth your time."

Old Rich Pervert: "Ooooh, a virgin I see. At your age? Interesting. Would you let a twisted ol' letch like me give you a little 'how's your father' for a mere $10,000?"

Old Rich Man: :sick: 🤮

tenor.gif
Wouldn’t you just wear short hair and dress up like a boy for $1m though.

A pair of cargo shorts goes a long way.

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
Could you imagine an old man cumming on your face and then have him lick it off.

Or what if he wants to do the 69 position.

Or what if he wants to tea bag you.

Or what if he wants you to eat out his ass.

Or what if he wants to do ass to mouth.

Or what if he wants you to suck his saggy man titties.

Could you imagine an old man cumming on your face and then have him lick it off.

There's no need to get creative. I'd do doggy or nothing, that's an easy million.

DESTROYA

No I’d rather not thanks.

Airola

Ok, we've now taken the step to get people to admit they would do something for some amount of money.
The next step is to find out who would pay 1 million to get boned by an old man. I know Matt is one but who else?

Old Rich Pervert: "Well, I was looking to bum a straight man...I get off on makin' men do things they would never have dared dream of before, just for a mere pittance of my weekly wealth."

Old Rich Pervert: "Ooooh, a virgin I see. At your age? Interesting. I believe a deal can still be made, although at far less a prize...seeing takin' a woman's virginity isn't exactly out there for scratchin' my itch for power over another's moral compass. Would you let a twisted ol' letch like me give you a little 'how's your father' for a mere $10,000?"

Old Rich Man: :sick: 🤮

Somehow I'd imagine an old rich pervert would just get more interested when things get a twist.

Not sure I can, but apparently you can :messenger_neutral:

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Somehow I'd imagine an old rich pervert would just get more interested when things get a twist.

I'm sure you're right! I was just attempting to parody the ol' man pukes at finding out woman is transgender trope that's been used so many times in Hollywood.

When even an old rich pervert who wants to shag a straight guy so much he'll pay a million bucks...then in turn still throws up when said conquest is a transgender woman...

Probably a disappointing joke...just like trying to date while trans. :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Airola

I'm sure you're right! I was just attempting to parody the ol' man pukes at finding out woman is transgender trope that's been used so many times in Hollywood.

When even an old rich pervert who wants to shag a straight guy so much he'll pay a million bucks...then in turn still throws up when said conquest is a transgender woman...

Probably a disappointing joke...just like trying to date while trans. :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

gQfj9Kv.gif

I hint that I may, then in his house I'll knock him out with a wine bottle, steal his money and run. But I'll also record his suggestive voice and video of being in his house, so that way if he tried to call the police and say I robbed him I can black mail him with the videotape, as that would make it seems like he was trying to rape me in his house.

Also if this guys been offering this kind of money for sex with manipulable men, you know he has other skeletons in his closet, so I think this is 100% the moral way to do this while keeping myself safe from irreparable long-term damage for an area of the body I need and avoiding any risk of disease.

And on my end I just got 1 million dollars from a potential sex predator who didn't deserve it, for free.

I also have concerns about the OP having this conversation as a Kid, back then you should have been playing the hop skotch or something. Or Reading Calvin and Hobbes or Peanuts. Ok maybe not Peanuts.

Absolutely!!! A million would go a long way but it would also give me another guilting tactic to use on my kids.

"Hey eat all your dinner! I didn't take an old mans cock up my ass so you could waste food!"

"Leave the thermostat alone! I didn't take an old mans cock up my ass to give the electric company more money"

"Oh you want $20 huh? Well sure. How about I take another old mans cock up my ass and make it $40 you ungrateful little shit"

"Would you mow the lawn? Sorry my ass is sore from taking an old mans cock up my ass to ensure you have a future."

#goodparentinggoals

Last edited:

Ornlu

Banned
Absolutely!!! A million would go a long way but it would also give me another guilting tactic to use on my kids.

"Hey eat all your dinner! I didn't take an old mans cock up my ass so you could waste food!"

"Leave the thermostat alone! I didn't take an old mans cock up my ass to give the electric company more money"

"Oh you want $20 huh? Well sure. How about I take another old mans cock up my ass and make it $40 you ungrateful little shit"

"Would you mow the lawn? Sorry my ass is sore from taking an old mans cock up my ass to ensure you have a future."

#goodparentinggoals

As a dad this shit had me losing it. :messenger_grinning_squinting:

DESTROYA

Only a dumb person wouldn't take a million bucks for the simple fear of their pride being hurt for a couple minutes.
Or they are not that desperate for money as people willing too get ass raped .
Or maybe they actually have some morals, funny how that is.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
20 uncomfortable minutes for a million? I've been the state's slave for eight months and got barely enough to buy food off, what's 20 minutes in comparison to that? Assuming the person is clean (of STDs and HIV in particular) and still using condoms.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

Old Rich Pervert: :sick: 🤮

tenor.gif
I hate new girl so much...

Nester99

Lotta whores in this thread.

sure you start at seven figures, then it slips to six then 5,4,3 and your sucking dick for a pack of smokes behind the Krogers.

It’s always a slipper slope for hoes

Top Bottom