• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For Honor Alpha invites are out, 4th to 9th August

lcap

We can't, it's under NDA

I know.

32.gif

Even though I'm under NDA, I think it's fine that I give a very brief impression on my thoughts on this build of the game.

It's good, like actually really good and I think it'll be the best New IP Ubisoft has made in years

lcap

Even though I'm under NDA, I think it's fine that I give a very brief impression on my thoughts on this build of the game.

It's good, like actually really good and I think it'll be the best New IP Ubisoft has made in years

Thanks pal. After watching a few single player videos at E3 I got really pumped for this game.

Even though I'm mainly a SP gamer, this MP looks really exciting.

Great news :)

Thanks pal. After watching a few single player videos at E3 I got really pumped for this game.

Even though I'm mainly a SP gamer, this MP looks really exciting.

Great news :)

Yeah I'm hoping it doesn't get the usual Ubisoft downgrade but the game is looking great.

I think they should still delay it a few weeks because Persona 5 is launching on the same day and that'll probably hurt sales.

Menthuss

Yeah I'm hoping it doesn't get the usual Ubisoft downgrade but the game is looking great.

I think they should still delay it a few weeks because Persona 5 is launching on the same day and that'll probably hurt sales.

I doubt that considering Persona and For Honor both appeal to very different demographics.

I doubt that considering Persona and For Honor both appeal to very different demographics.

I guess you have a point there, it's the same thing that happened with Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider last year because those games were for different demographics.

Also Sniper Elite 4 is also launching on the same day and that's for a completely different market too

Makawa

Neo Member
No luck for me this time, signed up within minutes of seeing it when they revealed it. Hopefully its good, really need a good Ubisoft game.

prudislav

i dont know what ton think after whati played .... it feels so ...... i dont know ...
mueh .....not bad per se ... but not that much better than Ryse
:-/
not sure how to express the experience :-/

Klyka

Banned
I don't think this breaks the NDA

I just had a 1 minute long duel in the middle of a match and it was the most intense duel I ever had.

I just had a 1 minute long duel in the middle of a match and it was the most intense duel I ever had.

I don't think they'll come at you for saying something positive :p

Edit: But technically you're breaking the NDA; since you're talking about the game.

Yaari

I wanted to play this game so much, been hyped since day 1. Unfortunately I never get picked for alpha/beta anything. Hopefully the game is good.

Drewfonse

You just broke the NDA.

The only way to stop me from reporting you is for someone to send me a One or NA PS4 code. You have 12 minutes to comply.

The choice is yours.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Super bummed I didn't get an invite. If anyone has a NA code to spare hit me up, you can sing at my wedding. Any platform.

3DShovel

Wish I got an invite. Been so hyped for this game since day 1.

If any of you fine folks have a spare code for console I'd greatly appreciate it!

drotahorror

Definitely wouldn't mind a PC code. This is one of my most looked forward to games in a while. Signed up the day of when they came up last year, maybe I'll still get one.

Klyka

Banned
If anyone has an invite for my good friend Helloween4545 left that would be awesome!

his uplay is "keria4545"

Top Bottom