• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For Honor Alpha invites are out, 4th to 9th August

forhonorbetahgu1s.png

As you can see, it is under NDA.

Minimum:
• Resolution – 720p @ ~30FPS
• Video-Defaullt– low
• VSync – off
• OS – Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-Bit-Versions)
• CPU – Intel Core i3-550 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 or equivalent
• GPU – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560Ti (1GB VRAM) | AMD Radeon HD 6870 (1GB VRAM) or equivalent
• RAM – 4GB

Recommended:
• Resolution – 1080p @ ~60FPS
• Video-Default – Hoch
• VSync – off
• OS – Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-Bit-Versions)
• CPU – Intel Core i5-2500K | AMD FX-6350 or equivalent
• GPU – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 | AMD Radeon R9 285 or equivalent
• RAM – 8GB

lock if old.

I signed up for the alpha a while ago, haven't gotten my code yet but I'm excited to try this out.

Don't think this is old

dragn

i got 3 uplay friend invites to give away, just pm me your uplay name. will edit when they are gone

edit; and they are gone :<

Phinor

Damn, I never hear about sign ups for alphas/betas unless it's an EA game and they advertise the beta for six months straight. Again I had no idea For Honor even had an upcoming alpha. Shame, it's one of two upcoming Ubisoft games I'm actually interested in (in addition to South Park).

dragn

test is limited to some countries:

North America: USA and Canada

Europe: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom

Damn, I never hear about sign ups for alphas/betas unless it's an EA game and they advertise the beta for six months straight. Again I had no idea For Honor even had an upcoming alpha. Shame, it's one of two upcoming Ubisoft games I'm actually interested in (in addition to South Park).

they advertised it during e3

Phinor

they advertised it during e3

But not at the press conference, right? Or did I just miss it completely. In fact I remember watching not one but two E3 For Honor interviews and I don't remember alpha being mentioned at all in either of those. Maybe I should pay attention or they really didn't mention it publicly.

raviolico

What? I signed in to the backstage thing the second it went live--and nothing so far. Anyone can supply me with a Code...? That would be fantastic.

dezzy8

Never heard of a sign up for this. If anybody needs new friends Ill be glad to trade my services for a key. :)

Adryuu

I really hope I'm chosen when this gets to consoles, it's the only upcoming ubi game I care about right now.

Evo X

I took part in the last PC test a while back and had a blast. Hopefully, I get an email for this one too so I can see the improvements.

heringer

When did they have a registration? Damn, I missed. :(

If a charitable soul could give a code, I would very much appreciate it!

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
When did they have a registration? Damn, I missed. :(

If a charitable soul could give a code, I would very much appreciate it!

I think right after the e3 showing. I signed up but haven't received anything.

Someone on here said they'll send me one, hopefully they come through.

edit:

They just came through! Thanks dragn!!!

Klyka

Banned
I think I have you on my flist, so I sent you an invite.

Thanks man! Where would I see this invite?

edit: oh no,does it send it to the email associated with the uplay account? D: I don't have access to that email anymore, I use a different uplay account for stuff like this!

Thanks man! Where would I see this invite?

edit: oh no,does it send it to the email associated with the uplay account? D: I don't have access to that email anymore, I use a different uplay account for stuff like this!

Maybe, I don't know. Have you checked your library?

Barzul

If anyone has a spare code, I'll take one. Signed up for this last year, like right after E3, figured I'd be part of the first wave.

BlizzKrut

Banned
Signed up just after the game was announced, got nothing :(, if anyone has a spare key and wants to share, I'm right here!

Evo X

Just got my email. First 3 people to quote this and post their uPlay username get invites.

Edit: All Gone

Top Bottom