• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For Honor |OT| And shame are huge parts of it

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Campaign looks fun enough to me, basically a Streetfighter style arcade mode essentially but looks good for learning the ropes for each character with a very slight story.

Marvel

could never
The Warlord has an execution called Attitude Adjuster. GOTY lol
qszT73X.jpg

Hexer06

I'm not sure how I feel about that Shugoki being able to 1shot ppl regardless of health. For anyone who doesn't know; When your health is flashing red (as shugoki), if you press down on the Left Stick+X you do a (slow)grab of the opponent, and if you connect, you kill them immediately regardless of their health. Seems a bit much, but I guess I'll have to see how it works in the full game. I'm hoping you can guard break or dodge out of the way. It seems slow enough that it's probably doable, but I still think 1shot regardless of health is a bit much. lol

I'm not sure how I feel about that Shugoki being able to 1shot ppl regardless of health. For anyone who doesn't know; When your health is flashing red (as shugoki), if you press down on the Left Stick+X you do a (slow)grab of the opponent, and if you connect, you kill them immediately regardless of their health. Seems a bit much, but I guess I'll have to see how it works in the full game. I'm hoping you can guard break or dodge out of the way. It seems slow enough that it's probably doable, but I still think 1shot regardless of health is a bit much. lol

Last time I played against Shugoki it wasn't bad at all. It's even slower than Conqueror's shield bash, which is already trivial to dodge.

Razzorn34

It sounds better than it is. Shugoki is just super slow. Overall, he never felt overpowered when I played him. The grab is telegraphed from a mile away. If you get caught by it in the open, it's completely your fault. The thing to watch out for will be good players throwing you into a corner or something, then using it. Certainly do not let your stamina be depleated while fighting a low health Shugoki.

Hexer06

Last time I played against Shugoki it wasn't bad at all. It's even slower than Conqueror's shield bash, which is already trivial to dodge.

Ah okay. Yeah, watching them play more and using it, it doesn't seem that bad. He seems slow enough to dodge and the grab has a long enough Tell to see it coming.

It sounds better than it is. Shugoki is just super slow. Overall, he never felt overpowered when I played him. The grab is telegraphed from a mile away. If you get caught by it in the open, it's completely your fault. The thing to watch out for will be good players throwing you into a corner or something, then using it. Certainly do not let your stamina be depleated while fighting a low health Shugoki.
Yeah, definitely don't wanna get backed into a wall by one. Looking forward to playing him and trying him out though.

deoee

The campaign is not that bad at all.

Very nice setpieces with much background info to gather around the tech and war, an ok story and the NPS have character

Is there co-op?

Strakt

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1577129-Open-Beta-to-Game-Launch-Changes

Matchmaking
All countries around the Mediterranean Sea are now part of the European region.

Heroes
Collisions improvements and fixes
Improved animations

Audio
Audio balancing fixes and improvements

User Interface
Fixed a memory leak
Fixed occurrences of major framerate drop
Improved flow in and out of the invitation menu
Multiple localization fixes

Additional Fixes
Stability fixes
Connectivity and matchmaking improvements
Metagame bug fixes and UI improvments
Hero Balancing (based on player feedback) – *** these changes were already implemented during Beta phases ***
Fixed minor issue with the round counter
General bug fixes

renzolama

Meh, I think I figured out that my inability to unlock the game early via VPN is most likely due to purchasing the key from GMG. It must be region-locked to NA, though of course GMG is not at all transparent about the region of the keys they sell. Apparently they use your IP to determine what region key to sell you and don't bother to tell you whether it's an international key or locked to your region. I'm far more butthurt than somebody who just has to wait a few extra hours to play a videogame should be.

deoee

Meh, I think I figured out that my inability to unlock the game early via VPN is most likely due to purchasing the key from GMG. It must be region-locked to NA, though of course GMG is not at all transparent about the region of the keys they sell. Apparently they use your IP to determine what region key to sell you and don't bother to tell you whether it's an international key or locked to your region. I'm far more butthurt than somebody who just has to wait a few extra hours to play a videogame should be.

As long as you got the game unlocked on Uplay, you can play right now with this Proxy:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Hellfire effect is knights only, knights confirmed the best.

Are both the Gamersgate and GMG keys UPlay only?

only steam sells steam keys, authorised resellers only sell uplay keys because they obviously get them from ubisoft themselves.

Top Bottom