• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forbes: How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

Absolutely mind-blowing that people, even people on this very site support this man and his family. I just don't get it. Do they ignore all this? Or is this just the price to pay for making America great again?

Wilsongt

Trump Jr on Hannity tonight saying how much money he raised for St Judes and saying that people attacking him and his family are amoral and are upset because the Democrat party has no message and leadership and that the head of the DNC is crazier than a loon.

You think you're telling a joke, but Trump believes that outlawing of asbestos, a lung cancer causing substance that kills about 100,000 people a year and causes one of the most prolific building trades related illnesses.......

It's a ruse, pushed by "the mob". Because apparently "the mob gets all the special asbestos removal/destruction jobs.......

This is a man that half of America thinks cares about the rights of American workers, and he wants them working in, working around, and living in cancer causing dust.

It's amazing.

I really thought this was a joke so I looked around.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/jm9f46

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_581b2e4ee4b0570d6d6f0c1d

It' amazing people voted for this ignorant.

Opto

Banned
I thought Luthor actually advances/helps the country, with one caveat that he loses his shit at the sight of Superman.

Luthor only does anything good if it's somehow to spite superman. He built an entire city with his own money for low-income families just to make Superman look like a paranoid idiot.

Trump would merely say he's going to build a city then brazenly cut off support for said families.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Typical. The left going crazy over Trump stealing money from cancer ridden children, as if this isn't a totally normal regular not at all questionable thing to do. You guys criticize him over every little thing.

This is perfect sarcasm... and the fact that I can say so doesn't say nice things about the state of our country.

Wag

Dude is a comic book villain lol.. The much uglier, dumber version of Luthor smh

160813-leon-lex-luthor-trump-embed_pytnhj.jpg

Wow, I never thought he would stoop to the level of evilness that comes from stealing money from sick children with CANCER

This is a man that half of America thinks cares about the rights of American workers, and he wants them working in, working around, and living in cancer causing dust.

It's amazing.

The past year finally drilled it into my head and taught me never to underestimate the levels of stupidity of the masses, at least half of them.

Well, yeah. By the time the elections came around there was enough dirt uncovered to show the guy's the textbook example of a snake-oil salesman. All this is doing is adding more receipts to the pile.

It will certainly be interesting to see what happens next time, what level the plebs sink into in terms of assuaging their cognitive dissonance. I propose that they feel no cognitive dissonance because they don't have a mind or a brain, they are just automated lemming puppets.

The only one of his kids he cares about is probably Ivanka.

We all know how and how much he cares.
I still cannot believe this son of a bitch got to be President.

Predictable Ol' Trump; Utter Shit.

I'll take it.

These kids need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, and cure their own cancer!

For real.

Bu-bu-bu The Clinton Foundation!

For real.
I want to cry.

Top Bottom