• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forget backlog - as a new Game Pass subscriber, I have a FRONT log. How do you approach this?

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Well technically, game pass has become your backlog.

And it probably doubled yours already.

Javthusiast

Banned
If those don't work, load up Flight Simulator and not crash planes.

Not Gonna Lie Episode 4 GIF by Heels

Sweating Heat Wave GIF

Okay, hopefully I get used to this.

But I just picked up a Series X this week, first time on Xbox since 2013. I love my PS5, but I'm used to buying a bunch of games on sale, prioritizing which ones I want to play, and then taking deep dives into Sony exclusives - which never feels like I'm short-changing other games, since Sony's output is on such another level.

But now, with Game Pass, I'm bombarded with insane quality. I don't think much is at Sony's level, either, so I can't automatically place it above the high-quality stuff that is there. I'm swimming in content, but spinning, too.

How do you guys handle this? Do you skip around from game to game? Do you laser-focus on one?

Halp.

Don't overcomplicate gaming backlogs, or futurelogs.

If you're not enjoying it, abandon it. Your time is more valuable than the penance of money you spent.

Pick a random game, then play it no matter what your preconceptions of it are. If you aren't enjoying it drop it like it's a shit sandwich and pick a new random game. I've been doing this for a couple years now and interestingly I've 100% completed more gams doing this than when I pick specific games out. I've found a lot of gems.

Top Bottom