Forget Mexico. Canada is the real threat

Jun 12, 2009
Canadian border more of a terror concern than Mexican for U.S.: report

“The evidence shows that if we are going to talk about terrorism, there is actually good reason to think more carefully about the U.S.’s northern border than the U.S.’s southern border,” said Emily Gilbert, a terrorism expert and director of the Canadian studies program at the University of Toronto.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4922923/canada-us-border-mexico-terrorism-study/amp/

Boo.

Dec 12, 2013
I've been saying this for a while, ever since Canada started taking in mass amounts of muslim migrants. Once they have reached sufficient numbers they will start to demand changes to Canadian society be made to accommodate them like they've done in Europe. They will build wahhabist madrassas to indoctrinate hatred of non-muslims into children at a young age. I mean their goal is very clear, they never try to hide it, it's for islam to dominate the world and they are well on their way to achieving it.

Jun 12, 2009
I've been saying this for a while, ever since Canada started taking in mass amounts of muslim migrants. Once they have reached sufficient numbers they will start to demand changes to Canadian society be made to accommodate them like they've done in Europe. They will build wahhabist madrassas to indoctrinate hatred of non-muslims into children at a young age. I mean their goal is very clear, they never try to hide it, it's for islam to dominate the world and they are well on their way to achieving it.
😆

Nov 25, 2012
Edmonton
Do you have anything to support this other then conspiracy theory's? Because I only see the the conservatives (Canadian right) talking about this and they don't have any substantial evidence to support this outside of their own anti-Muslim rhetoric.
Also the way they try to fear monger in attempts to convert people to a more anti-muslim stance is basically the pot calling the kettle black.

Jul 5, 2018
Muslim coordinated goal to take over world with Islam.....or the more common sense approach...your insane dude

Edit:

Like seriously this reads like a freaking Caricature of a racist person in a show, massive amounts of baseless fear mongering, throwing the whole group under the bus over a few and then giving them a massive evil goal that they all follow or some shit.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2012
Edmonton
This is probably worth a post here.
Immigration misconception driving anti-Muslim sentiment in Canada
Bucerius said most Canadians are simply not aware of the extreme vetting for refugees already in place—first by the United Nations Refugee Agency and again by Canadian visa officers who look for inconsistencies in their stories. After extensive interviews, officers run biometric data such as fingerprints and iris scans through databases of the Canada Border Services Agency, Canadian Security Intelligence Service, RCMP and Interpol.

As a final check, border agents review documentation, and if they have any suspicions, can turn refugees away. Those who make it to Canada on their own—such as those now fleeing from the United States in light of President Donald Trump’s travel ban—skip the United Nations process but must still clear all Canadian protocols before being scheduled for a hearing with the Immigration and Refugee Board.

One result of this extreme vetting is that refugees—as with most immigrants to Canada—commit less crime on average than those already here.

“You don't often get scholarly consensus, but on this we have it,” said Bucerius. “The media unfortunately isn't getting it. We need to tell that story again and again."

Aug 15, 2018
I don't think all the hubbub over the wall is because people believe that illegal mexican migrants are terror threats. So if this is kind of a "gotcha" argument I don't really think it works.

(Personally, while I understand the arguments for and against the wall the disputes just seem loud, unproductive, and silly. Countries need borders but they should also treat their neighbors with respect.)

Feb 25, 2017
Do you have anything to support this other then conspiracy theory's? Because I only see the the conservatives (Canadian right) talking about this and they don't have any substantial evidence to support this outside of their own anti-Muslim rhetoric.
Also the way they try to fear monger in attempts to convert people to a more anti-muslim stance is basically the pot calling the kettle black.
If you need a case study, look no further than the state California. A once reliability conservative state with the best schools, booming economy, and attractive communities to raise a family, now turned into an unsustainable pile of hot mess with rampant economic inequality, racial segregation, and failing institutions. Decades of unchecked illegal immigration, combined with failed social experiments deriving from the faux/pseudoscience fields of intersectionality, have sent the "golden state" into a downward spiral of dysfunction and teetering on the verge of collapse/chaos.

California's public schools are now ranked near bottom in every academic performance metric, businesses and the middle class are fleeing to other growing states like Texas, and a once healthy and varied political environment turned into hard left. Neighborhoods are less diverse, with white flight and gentrification happening at the same time, leaving cities like Los Angeles with now a majority Hispanics population that is poor, uneducated, and spreading at an unsustainable rate. Many of these Hispanic majority cities are so dysfunctional that the public schools now required, by law, to teach in Spanish in the classrooms, (not Spanish class, but math/english/science taught in Spanish). At this rate, most of California will be another geographical extension of Mexico in a generation or two.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2011
I don't agree with everything in that paragraph but there is definitely some truth in there.

Nov 25, 2012
Edmonton
If you need a case study, look no further than the state California. A once reliability conservative state with the best schools, booming economy, and attractive communities to raise a family, now turned into an unsustainable pile of hot mess with rampant economic inequality, racial segregation, and failing institutions.
This seems to be a local governmental issue.

Decades of unchecked illegal immigration, combined with failed social experiments deriving from the faux/pseudoscience fields of intersectionality, have sent the "golden state" into a downward spiral of dysfunction and teetering on the verge of collapse/chaos.
Seems a bit hyperbolic the way you've stated things, but I'm not up on the social/economic state of California. But still, seems like a local government issue.

California's public schools are now ranked near bottom in every academic performance metric, businesses and the middle class are fleeing to other growing states like Texas, and a once healthy and varied political environment turned into hard left. Neighborhoods are less diverse, with white flight and gentrification happening at the same time, leaving cities like Los Angeles with now a majority Hispanics population that is poor, uneducated, and spreading at an unsustainable rate. Many of these Hispanic majority cities are so dysfunctional that the public schools now required, by law, to teach in Spanish in the classrooms, (not Spanish class, but math/english/science taught in Spanish).
What does this have to do with Muslim immigrants in Canada and the fear-mongering being used to spread anti-muslim rhetoric? I.E., the topic at hand?

At this rate, most of California will be another geographical extension of Mexico in a generation or two.
Wasn't California originally a geographical extension of Mexico that was taken in the Mexican-American War in the mid 1800's?
(rhetorical question, since anyone can google the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo)

Dec 12, 2013
Muslim coordinated goal to take over world with Islam.....or the more common sense approach...your insane dude

Edit:

Like seriously this reads like a freaking Caricature of a racist person in a show, massive amounts of baseless fear mongering, throwing the whole group under the bus over a few and then giving them a massive evil goal that they all follow or some shit.
Have you guys read the quran, the sira and at least some hadith? Have you lived among many muslims and have you spoken with them about islam? Do you know your World History, specifically that of countries like Turkey which were 100% christian and turned into 100% muslim? If you answered no to any of these questions I would get to it before coming at me with nonsensical "conspiracy theories" and the even more ridiculous notion of "racism". Islam isn't a race, it isn't even people, it's a set of ideas and contrary to other major religions, the majority of muslims take those ideas extremely seriously and quite literally. Defending these bad ideas solely based on the fact that the vast majority of their believers have brown skin is pretty ridiculous and just equates to virtue signaling and nothing more.

Over two thirds of muslims in the world today believe in sharia law and that sharia and islam are in fact the same thing. To any normal person sharia is the very definition of radicalism, but not to them, they are just normal muslims in their own words:

It's a well oiled machine. They know they can't take over with military might yet but what they have is nearly infinite money from selling us oil and they're are putting it to good use buying as much property as possible in Europe and America, and especially desperate to operate as many major shipping ports in the West as possible which they could easily use to smuggle in people or weapons. They fund ISIS and other terrorist organizations to drive mass migration. They fund NGOs that will pick up migrants a few miles from the Libyan coast to take them to Europe instead of the nearest safest port. The fund leftist politicians who let allow mass islamic migration to their countries. Saudi Arabia is funding madrassas in Canada as we speak, these will be wahhabist madrassas that preach pure hatred.

Migration to spread islam to every corner of the globe is one of the main doctrines of islam. Supposedly when, and only when, everybody on Earth has become muslim then there will be a great everlasting peace. Of course we know just from looking at 100% muslim countries today, that this won't be the case at all. The more devout will always seek out the less devout and try to punish them. This is a good video that explains this:

And so like the video says the goal of muslims is specifically not to assimilate but to instead congregate into tight communities that then become no-go zones to non-muslims and that slowly expand and gain influence as more muslims come or as they have many children. In the US cities like Dearborn, Michigan are becoming such enclaves. They will even establish sharia police within their communities. And if you think it's not happening near you already, then think again. Here's the sharia police in Brooklyn NY, with cars that look exactly like NYPD cars to help them establish authority:

Similar “patrols” in East London didn’t turn out to be so community-friendly, with hardline Islamists attempting to impose Sharia law on unsuspecting members of the public.

Feel free to believe that muslims don't want islam to dominate the world though, that's exactly what they want after all. It certainly makes it a lot easier for them to succeed if there is no opposition. In fact just a few months ago there was a muslim poster here on GAF who said something along the lines of: "islam is huge and is constantly growing larger. It will dominate, it's god's will". I don't remember his name or what thread it was in but I don't think he was some extremist, just a normal muslim that was telling the truth.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2012
Edmonton
@Boss Mog
I say "conspiracy theory's" because every person I have talked to that brings this subject up never has any anything credible to back it up outside of their own anti-muslim beliefs, which here in Alberta is usually just "brown people bad". (they also say muslim are a race which just shows me how ignorant they are, but that's besides the point.)

But thank's for providing some sources that I can use as a starting point to look into this further. Most people just say "google it" which I find just terrible.
I'll research a bit, and touch back.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2014
Just imagine... Caravans covered in snow, attacking defenless americans with snowballs and maple syrup. NATIONAL EMERGENCY!!%!@)(!$#!

Will Mexico pay for that wall? I'm sure Canadians have no money since they have to pay for universal healthcare.

Jan 8, 2019
If you need a case study, look no further than the state California. A once reliability conservative state with the best schools, booming economy, and attractive communities to raise a family, now turned into an unsustainable pile of hot mess with rampant economic inequality, racial segregation, and failing institutions. Decades of unchecked illegal immigration, combined with failed social experiments deriving from the faux/pseudoscience fields of intersectionality, have sent the "golden state" into a downward spiral of dysfunction and teetering on the verge of collapse/chaos.

California's public schools are now ranked near bottom in every academic performance metric, businesses and the middle class are fleeing to other growing states like Texas, and a once healthy and varied political environment turned into hard left. Neighborhoods are less diverse, with white flight and gentrification happening at the same time, leaving cities like Los Angeles with now a majority Hispanics population that is poor, uneducated, and spreading at an unsustainable rate. Many of these Hispanic majority cities are so dysfunctional that the public schools now required, by law, to teach in Spanish in the classrooms, (not Spanish class, but math/english/science taught in Spanish). At this rate, most of California will be another geographical extension of Mexico in a generation or two.
I look at your post and see 100% bullshit.

Have you ever been to Texas? There's enclaves there worth a shitload of money. Those areas worth astronomical amounts of money with explosive growth? HEAVILY LIBERAL. Austin Texas? Fort Worth/Dallas? Liberal to leans liberal. Have you actually been to REAL Texas which you seem to think is hugely republican? They are a fucking SHIT HOLE. Texas is fascinating in the sense that you can go from one area that's really bustling with life and business and about 100 miles later go to a place that's desolate with no hope, but lots of dirt cheap land.

Take it from someone that's lived in Texas and California. Your idealized view of Texas is not anywhere near what you think it is. Those areas in Texas that are worth money are liberal, with less taxes along with weird customs, but which state doesn't have its own weird customs?

And the way you see California as something that can be given away to Mexico without much problem. I hope you enjoy food shortages. Most fruits and vegetables come from California. Here's the statistics about what comes from California. Oh yeah, California is also responsible for 13% of the total agricultural of the country.

99% made in the country

Almonds, Figs, Olives, Peaches, Artichokes, Kiwifruit, Dates, Pomegranates, Raisins, Sweet Rice, Pistachios, Plums, Walnuts, Grapes

90%

Tomatoes

88%

Strawberries

71% made in the country

Lettuce

You seem to get off on California failing as much as jerk off Texas succeeding. Did you get a daily dose of FREEDUM? Also, have you been to any other states? You have to leave your home state rather than read shit online to immerse yourself in their culture to get a better understanding and general feel of the area. Hell, it's even better to get outside of your comfort bubble and go to another country to experience something even more bizarre or unique. Perhaps that can be considered another form of "pleasure"? ooooOOooooOh!

Feb 25, 2017
I look at your post and see 100% bullshit.

Have you ever been to Texas? There's enclaves there worth a shitload of money. Those areas worth astronomical amounts of money with explosive growth? HEAVILY LIBERAL. Austin Texas? Fort Worth/Dallas? Liberal to leans liberal. Have you actually been to REAL Texas which you seem to think is hugely republican? They are a fucking SHIT HOLE. Texas is fascinating in the sense that you can go from one area that's really bustling with life and business and about 100 miles later go to a place that's desolate with no hope, but lots of dirt cheap land.

Take it from someone that's lived in Texas and California. Your idealized view of Texas is not anywhere near what you think it is. Those areas in Texas that are worth money are liberal, with less taxes along with weird customs, but which state doesn't have its own weird customs?

And the way you see California as something that can be given away to Mexico without much problem. I hope you enjoy food shortages. Most fruits and vegetables come from California. Here's the statistics about what comes from California. Oh yeah, California is also responsible for 13% of the total agricultural of the country.

99% made in the country

Almonds, Figs, Olives, Peaches, Artichokes, Kiwifruit, Dates, Pomegranates, Raisins, Sweet Rice, Pistachios, Plums, Walnuts, Grapes

90%

Tomatoes

88%

Strawberries

71% made in the country

Lettuce

You seem to get off on California failing as much as jerk off Texas succeeding. Did you get a daily dose of FREEDUM? Also, have you been to any other states? You have to leave your home state rather than read shit online to immerse yourself in their culture to get a better understanding and general feel of the area. Hell, it's even better to get outside of your comfort bubble and go to another country to experience something even more bizarre or unique. Perhaps that can be considered another form of "pleasure"? ooooOOooooOh!
I never mentioned anything about idealizing Texas, I merely said it was one of the states where Californians were moving to because of the growth potential of cheap houses and booming economies. I just used Texas since there's where most of the companies that used to be headquarter in California are moving to, like Toyota and Nissan. California is too expensive now, only those that already own homes and have good jobs can stay, everyone else are either moving out or living like pack rats.

California is actually doing pretty well in terms of the economy right now, but with all the social welfare this new governor is proposing, it will only take the next recession to topple this house of cards. The last recession in 2008 hit California hard, leading massive layoffs and residents moving to other states, and it'll only be natural the next recession will hit California even harder.

I doubt Texas is as liberal as you claim it to be. The 2016 election proved as much.

California does have a strong agricultural economy in the central region.

California isn't rich just for its agricultural. It's the technology and entertainment industry that's keeping the state floating. We have the top tech companies in the world, google apple facebook intel, as well as Hollywood.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
I never mentioned anything about idealizing Texas, I merely said it was one of the states where Californians were moving to because of the growth potential of cheap houses and booming economies. I just used Texas since there's where most of the companies that used to be headquarter in California are moving to, like Toyota and Nissan. California is too expensive now, only those that already own homes and have good jobs can stay, everyone else are either moving out or living like pack rats.

California is actually doing pretty well in terms of the economy right now, but with all the social welfare this new governor is proposing, it will only take the next recession to topple this house of cards. The last recession in 2008 hit California hard, leading massive layoffs and residents moving to other states, and it'll only be natural the next recession will hit California even harder.

I doubt Texas is as liberal as you claim it to be. The 2016 election proved as much.

California does have a strong agricultural economy in the central region.

California isn't rich just for its agricultural. It's the technology and entertainment industry that's keeping the state floating. We have the top tech companies in the world, google apple facebook intel, as well as Hollywood.
You act like I'm unaware of the industry of California. If you want to cut it down or chop it up then it's more like this

Far North: Weed
Northern Bay Area: Tech
Central Valley Central California: Agricultural
Los Angeles Area: Hollywood and Film
San Bernadino: Porno and more Porno

There's an incredibly diverse and amazing amount of industries here. No other state can compete except for maybe Texas if it wasn't so front loaded in certain areas for how big its landmass is.

I said parts of Texas are liberal. The big prosperous cities are incredibly wealthy and fairly liberal. But the butt fuck nowhere parts that aren't worth much montetarily wise? Those are the republican strongholds where people own lots of guns, trucks, and lots of land that's worth nothing. At least compared to the more wealthy parts of Texas.

I still remember the economic meltdown that California faced. A house that I lived in was worth over half a million dollars. That house hit a low of around 150k and it was let go due to it being underwater to the point that there was no way to salvage it.

The reason I mentioned agricultural products is because those are the most tangible and necessities to life. People gotta eat, but people don't gotta jerk off to Ronald Weasley Pounds Hermoine Granger. Or Facespace or Tinder Twats or whatnot.

I still remember when we made all cpus and gpus here in the bay area. I would love for that plant to reopen so those Chinese thieves would be left behind technologically without their ability to steal IP or rip off chip schematics and code. Or software and so forth. I find it funny that CPUs from the 90s made here are outlasting some of the crap made now from a durability standpoint.

Oct 24, 2017
Considering how easy it is to get into this country, especially from places that typically harbor ill will towards western ideals, I don't think the "larger risk" statement is wrong
It is not easy to get into Canada with radical believes. Also there is integration process happening for every refugee and if you fail you will be send back as well. Furthermore Canada chooses very carefully the people they want from these places. Unlike Germany

Oct 27, 2015
@Boss Mog
I say "conspiracy theory's" because every person I have talked to that brings this subject up never has any anything credible to back it up outside of their own anti-muslim beliefs, which here in Alberta is usually just "brown people bad". (they also say muslim are a race which just shows me how ignorant they are, but that's besides the point.)

But thank's for providing some sources that I can use as a starting point to look into this further. Most people just say "google it" which I find just terrible.
I'll research a bit, and touch back.
I'm not anti-muslim or hate muslims. I am concerned about the religion of Islam.
You should do some research and look straight at the source. The Quran, the Hadith, they contain very alarming verses.

Their prophet Muhammed teaches to be deceptive in "warfare", to make friends in order to infiltrate the enemy. Quran 3:28
This makes it impossible to even have an honest dialogue with a Muslim because their beliefs mandates them to be deceptive to enemies.
It makes it very hard to discern or believe any source from the Muslims themselves because of this one belief.

Then you have Muhammed to married a 6 year old, then consummated at 9 years old, which Islam believe is a good thing, so a number of Middle Eastern countries don't have an age of consent and marry girls at the age of 9. To Muslims who practice their religion fully, they treat Muhammed as the perfect role model, so when Muhammed has sex with a 9 year old according to the Hadith, they want to do the same.

I heard the saying, "the only good Muslim is a bad Muslim", meaning that a Muslim that isn't practicing their faith fully is actually a good thing for us.

Nov 25, 2012
Edmonton
I'm not anti-muslim or hate muslims. I am concerned about the religion of Islam.
You should do some research and look straight at the source. The Quran, the Hadith, they contain very alarming verses.
The Bible also contains some alarming verses.
Christians and Catholics would like to see their religion as the only one.
Christians and Catholics have committed terrible acts in the name of God. (some still do)

Bible condones Slavery ""Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18) "

Bible condones Sex Slavery ""When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."
Exodus 21: 7-8 "

Bible even says incest is ok "And the elder said to the younger Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth. Come, let us make him drunk with wine, and let us lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the elder went in and lay with her father: but he perceived not neither when his daughter lay down, nor when she rose up. And the next day the elder said to the younger: Behold I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine also to night, and thou shalt lie with him, that we may save seed of our father. They made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in, and lay with him: and neither then did he perceive when she lay down, nor when she rose up. So the two daughters of Lot were with child by their father. [Genesis 19:31-36] "

And I could go on, but you get the point.

I heard the saying, "the only good Muslim is a bad Muslim", meaning that a Muslim that isn't practicing their faith fully is actually a good thing for us.
This is nothing I haven't heard before, and does seem to reflect pretty much every Muslim I have met. But I question if that is not true for every religion.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2015
Christians and Catholics have committed terrible acts in the name of God. (some still do)

Bible condones Slavery ""Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18) "

Bible condones Sex Slavery ""When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."

Bible even says incest is ok "And the elder said to the younger Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth. Come, let us make him drunk with wine, and let us lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the elder went in and lay with her father: but he perceived not neither when his daughter lay down, nor when she rose up. And the next day the elder said to the younger: Behold I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine also to night, and thou shalt lie with him, that we may save seed of our father. They made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in, and lay with him: and neither then did he perceive when she lay down, nor when she rose up. So the two daughters of Lot were with child by their father. [Genesis 19:31-36] "

This is nothing I haven't heard before, and does seem to reflect pretty much every Muslim I have met. But I question if that is not true for every religion.
LOL! You take all of those out of context.

You do know that Lot's incestuous practice brought about the entire pagan nation of the Canaanites, who are considered, later in the Bible, to be the enemies of God's chosen people, the Israelites. So much for the Bible endorsing Genesis 19. Maybe you should have added the rest of the story where homosexuals tried to rape Lot's two angelic guests, and that resulted in God wiping out the entire city of Sodom.

You're just taking piecemeal quotes and taking them out of context. Anyone with a brain could see past that.
While faithful Islamist, in history and now, have practice deception in warfare against Jews and Christians, the Catholic Catechism contains nothing of what you say, nor is there any evidence of those falsehoods even occurring as beliefs in the history of the church.

Feb 25, 2017

Is this an intentional intellectually dishonest post or merely a joke post? I cannot tell.

Why are you mixing the old testament with the new testament? Do you have any religious background/understanding or did you just Google "everything wrong with the bible" and picked a bunch of out of context verses? You do know the reason Christians call themselves Christians? It's not because they worship the bible, but rather Jesus Christ. His existence and sacrifice were the answer to many of the paradoxical messages/themes in the old testament, that ironically enough is still being practiced religions like Islam, Judaism.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2012
Edmonton
Their prophet Muhammed teaches to be deceptive in "warfare", to make friends in order to infiltrate the enemy. Quran 3:28
This makes it impossible to even have an honest dialogue with a Muslim because their beliefs mandates them to be deceptive to enemies.
It makes it very hard to discern or believe any source from the Muslims themselves because of this one belief.

Then you have Muhammed to married a 6 year old, then consummated at 9 years old, which Islam believe is a good thing, so a number of Middle Eastern countries don't have an age of consent and marry girls at the age of 9. To Muslims who practice their religion fully, they treat Muhammed as the perfect role model, so when Muhammed has sex with a 9 year old according to the Hadith, they want to do the same.
You're just taking piecemeal quotes and taking them out of context. Anyone with a brain could see past that.
And you were not?
"There books says X so we must take it at face value! But don't do the same with my book "

And please, don't respond with some comment about how Muslims do X, Y and Z bad things because of their religion. Something about glass houses and throwing stones.

It's not because they worship the bible, but rather Jesus Christ.
Yet they twists the words in the Bible to fit what they want, even if it counteracts the teachings of Christ.

Do either of you see what the point of that part of my post was? Don't pull random quotes out of books to support your claims because others can do that too, and it means little.
There is inflammatory things in both books, but I'm not concerned about that. But rather how many people use those words as a shield in order to commit terrible acts and how many of those people are here, in Canada.

Do you ever consider that maybe these people just want to live in peace, away from the religious extremists in their home countries?

"He said to them, “Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some.” So they cast it, and now they were not able to haul it in, because of the quantity of fish." - John 21:6

My previous post was a net.