Forget Mexico. Canada is the real threat

Dec 12, 2013
The Bible also contains some alarming verses.
Yeah but almost no christians except for a few extremists take all the verses of the bible literally whereas close to 70% of muslims take everything in the quran, the hadith and the sunnah at face value and live by it.

Nov 25, 2012
Edmonton
@Boss Mog

You're always good with providing a source, and that's what I appreaciates about you.

I'm not a big fan of Shapiro either. And there are criticisms about this video.
I think that looking at a Left/Right contrast is important.

For Shapiro, support for any form of Sharia law means one thing -- the believer is a radical. Accordingly, Shapiro looks at a place like Pakistan and says that 76 percent of Muslims want Sharia law in all Muslim countries. Pakistan has 179 million Muslims, therefore, "that is another 135.4 million radicals."

But looking at a 2013 Pew report on Muslims, we found that the picture is more complicated. Pew reported that 84 percent of Pakistani Muslims wanted Sharia law, but of those, nearly two-thirds said it should only apply to Muslims. Run those numbers through and you get about 54 million Muslims who think all Pakistanis should be subject to Sharia law. That’s about 60 percent fewer than Shapiro said.
I'm still not sure where I stand on this, so the research continues.