• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forgive Me Father - Official Announcement Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the trailer for Forgive Me Father, an upcoming dark retro horror FPS inspired by Lovecraft's novels, where you play as a priest or a journalist and face demons inside and out. Eradicate eldritch hordes and attempt to stay sane in a hand-drawn world where every second looks ripped out of a comic book.

Forgive Me Father launches into Steam Early Access on October 28, 2021.

lfmt74pht8h11.jpg

Romulus

I love it, but it seems like its really lacking in the amount of animation frames per enemy character

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

By the grace of the Old Ones, the End of Early Access has come upon Forgive Me Father and it is out now! The full version brought many new features and content to the game, perhaps most importantly, the full story of our protagonists, shown through narrative cutscenes. Enjoy this introduction to the tragic story and go get your fill of Madness in the full game!

Forgive Me Father is a dark retro horror FPS set in a comic book style world inspired by the novels of H.P. Lovecraft. You are the only one sane, with the world going mad around you - begin a journey in search for answers and relief. How long can you last?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Forgive Me Father 2 is coming to Early Access on October 19 and we bring you a first look at the 5th level of its release, the Cathedral. A free demo featuring the first 2 levels of the game is available now on Steam!

Embark on a journey into the darkest nightmares to restore your sanity. Blast your way through hordes of possessed enemies, unlock an arsenal of deadly weapons and get ready to face even more Lovecraftian madness in this action-packed FPS sequel.

Top Bottom