• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Forklift Truck Simulator 2009 (amazing graphics): Video inside with actual gameplay

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Jul 1, 2009
Gah, should I feel ashamed that I actually want to play this for a couple of minutes? ;(

Zaptruder

Banned
Jun 7, 2004
I'm pretty sure been a forklift driver is an occupation I'll never be interested in now thanks to this.

Xater

Jul 28, 2007
Won said:
Was hoping for a Klaus inspired simulator. A missed opportunity!
That would actually be awesome. How much havoc can you create with just one forklift?

GavinGT

Banned
Jan 26, 2007
Came in this thread expecting Shenmue III. Will leave, as I've done numerous times before, utterly disappointed.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Oct 20, 2006
Southampton, England
www.jontendo.co.uk
Psychotext said:
Wow, that guy got out of there with the quickness. :lol
I didn't even notice he got out until you said it. That's intense! :lol

Intense like this game.

EDIT: Actually in all fairness, for what kind of game this is (and let's make no bones about that) it's not that badly done. The graphics are nice and I think being able to lean out of the side of the forklift to see things more clearly is a nice touch. Other details like the way things shake when you collide with obstacles is neat.

It's just... y'know, not Mario Galaxy 2 or anything.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sep 1, 2006
-
:lol :lol :lol