• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forklift Truck Simulator 2009 (amazing graphics): Video inside with actual gameplay

Amir0x

Banned
this will help me get my forklift driver's license like I always wanted!

:lol @ the magically opening truck doors

Joseph Merrick said:
these guys got more amazing simulators coming aswell http://www.wendros.se/wendros/new_products/simulators_2009

Pc gaming is finally truely back guys.

2d9ai3c.jpg

Run giant earth movers!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Gah, should I feel ashamed that I actually want to play this for a couple of minutes? ;(

Pachael

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Hopefully you can use it to pierce people and then crash it into a wall.

Shenmue II would have sold ten times more if there were QTEs that allowed Ryo to do this.

GavinGT

Banned
Came in this thread expecting Shenmue III. Will leave, as I've done numerous times before, utterly disappointed.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Psychotext said:
Wow, that guy got out of there with the quickness. :lol

I didn't even notice he got out until you said it. That's intense! :lol

Intense like this game.

EDIT: Actually in all fairness, for what kind of game this is (and let's make no bones about that) it's not that badly done. The graphics are nice and I think being able to lean out of the side of the forklift to see things more clearly is a nice touch. Other details like the way things shake when you collide with obstacles is neat.

It's just... y'know, not Mario Galaxy 2 or anything.

Vorador

Banned
Amazing bump mapping and texture work. These guys could teach a thing or two to John Carmack.

Plus the action is nerve-wracking. Specially the chase between shelves, truly epic.

Frawdder

All they need to do is add achievements and sales would increase tenfold, providing the money and support for a sequel.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
:lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom