• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former GameTrailers Crew Announcement 03.21.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycanXIII

New news, new thread.

Image posted on Twitter by:
Brandon Jones
Kyle Bosman
Michael Huber
Daniel Bloodworth
Bradley Ellis
Ben Moore
Ian Hinck

CdPyy4gVAAALzzQ.jpg

sector4

Aw yis! I'm really glad they're doing something together. Best of luck to them all! I look forward to their announcement.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
OMG YES. Thank goodness they are doing something together.

They'll announce TrailerGames: A mobile video production studio about video games all shot from inside a trailer. The gimmick however is that they do not have a car, and they need to ask randos to pull them. They start out in Maine, and need to go all the way to Los Angeles, and maybe solve some mysteries and crimes along the way. Will they make it in time for E3?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Siftd just keeps getting better:wow:

I couldn't even type that with a straight face. XD

Aters

I don't know what I anticipate most this month, this or the FFXV event.

Anyway, whatever the GT guys do, they have my support, subscription, patron, or anything.

They'll announce TrailerGames: A mobile video production studio about video games all shot from inside a trailer. The gimmick however is that they do not have a car, and they need to ask randos to pull them. They start out in Maine, and need to go all the way to Los Angeles, and maybe solve some mysteries and crimes along the way. Will they make it in time for E3?

I will totally drive them to LA.

dickroach

Joining Screwattack on the RoosterTeeth network?

I know they're big, but there's no way they can hire 7 new people at once (right?)
+ Brandon made it sound like he's just starting his own new thing (with no plans to sell it in the future) on the KF podcast from the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom