Former President George W. Bush gives emotional eulogy at his father's funeral.

Oct 21, 2018
The enthusiasm and legitimate joy people express when they are shown any large amount of pushback from acceptance of trans people. Anyone who has said that I shouldn’t be allowed to use the women’s bathroom is vocally supporting my life being put in danger. The very common sentiment on this forum that black communities deserve to be policed harder and harsher because there is more crime. And the constant exclamation that THAT is the way it SHOULD be.

Me, and people like me, unhappy, ignored, shut out, kept quiet, put in danger, and hurt. Or just non-existent.

The same message Bush sent with all his ignoring of the AIDS epidemic and supporting so much anti-gay politics.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2008
There are people on this forum that absolutely love when people like me are fearful for their lives and they are very willing to tell me so.

I’m sorry my opinion on the awful former president and his dead dad offended you. But it’s definitely not OK for you to insult me about it.

He lived an incredibly happy life to very old age and died basically peacefully and he won. Swindled all the money end legend status out of the country that he wanted and exploited plenty of people doing it. I’m sure he was real choked up about their deaths too right. You don’t have to defend him like he was murdered or something.

People die when they get old boohoo

But I’m absolutely sure that Bush was very very respectful to all the people that died of aids in the 80s right

Oh wait That’s the exact opposite of what happened.

Wow at that incredible hypocrisy.

Jan 8, 2018
The enthusiasm and legitimate joy people express when they are shown any large amount of pushback from acceptance of trans people. Anyone who has said that I shouldn’t be allowed to use the women’s bathroom is vocally supporting my life being put in danger. The very common sentiment on this forum that black communities deserve to be policed harder and harsher because there is more crime. And the constant exclamation that THAT is the way it SHOULD be.

Me, and people like me, unhappy, ignored, shut out, kept quiet, put in danger, and hurt. Or just non-existent.

The same message Bush sent with all his ignoring of the AIDS epidemic and supporting so much anti-gay politics.
He asked for proof, not you posting insane ramblings of what you think is going on in this forum. Show us proof of people happily trying to hurt you as you put it. If this is happening why are you not reporting it to mods so the can deal with idiots? And you keep blaming bush for AIDS, the man didn't invent it to hurt people and AIDS was only formally recognized in the early 80's you act like we had known about it for decades or something. Stop using things out of GHWB's control to justify your demonizing him and his family.

Oct 21, 2018
He asked for proof, not you posting insane ramblings of what you think is going on in this forum. Show us proof of people happily trying to hurt you as you put it. If this is happening why are you not reporting it to mods so the can deal with idiots? And you keep blaming bush for AIDS, the man didn't invent it to hurt people and AIDS was only formally recognized in the early 80's you act like we had known about it for decades or something. Stop using things out of GHWB's control to justify your demonizing him and his family.
You clearly don’t know anything about the history of the AIDS epidemic or Bush’s consistently noted involvement in the disenfranchisement of gay Americans.

Jan 8, 2018
You clearly don’t know anything about the history of the AIDS epidemic or Bush’s consistently noted involvement in the disenfranchisement of gay Americans.
You are just grasping at straws at anything and everyone with imaginary slights so you can be angry, i feel sorry for you. What was Bush suppose to do for people with AIDS? Cure it in the 11 years or so that it was formally recognized? Are you just as angry at Clinton and Obama since they didn't find a cure for AIDS during their presidency?

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2018
Not trying to shame you at all, so whatever.
If it’s so wrong for me to be as aggressive in this thread as I am then why is it OK for you to be aggressive and call me an awful horrible person for the things I’m saying? If you really are doing this out of the kindness of your heart and you legitimately just want me to get help there are far nicer ways you could say it besides calling me an awful person

Jan 8, 2018
If it’s so wrong for me to be as aggressive in this thread as I am then why is it OK for you to be aggressive and call me an awful horrible person for the things I’m saying? If you really are doing this out of the kindness of your heart and you legitimately just want me to get help there are far nicer ways you could say it besides calling me an awful person
You don't get to insult dead human beings who did nothing personal to you and then turn around and say i can't criticize you for being an unhinged person who sees things that are not there. Who the hell goes into threads about a dead guy who is being mourned by family and says the nasty things you just did? I am not doing anything out of the kindness of my heart for you, i have no sympathy for someone who cannot, does not want to see how awful they are being. You literally did not need to post in this thread and yet you went out of your way to be the first reply with cruel intentions and words and then gleefully told us you enjoy doing it.

Oct 21, 2018
You don't get to insult dead human beings who did nothing personal to you and then turn around and say i can't criticize you for being an unhinged person who sees things that are not there. Who the hell goes into threads about a dead guy who is being mourned by family and says the nasty things you just did? I am not doing anything out of the kindness of my heart for you, i have no sympathy for someone who cannot, does not want to see how awful they are being. You literally did not need to post in this thread and yet you went out of your way to be the first reply with cruel intentions and words and then gleefully told us you enjoy doing it.
I didn’t do anything to you personally, so by your own logic you are an awful person for having no sympathy for me because of what I say. That’s your circular logic. You’re an awful person apparently because I did nothing to you and you are being cruel to me just because you’re offended. See how that doesn’t work?

You have no sympathy for me, and I none for the rich powerful exploitative Bushes

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2018
https://qz.com/1481809/george-h-w-bush-had-a-teen-set-up-to-sell-drugs-near-white-house/

On Sept. 5, 1989, US president George H.W. Bush made a televised speech from the Oval Office announcing his administration’s escalation of the so-called “War on Drugs.” To illustrate the gravity of situation, Bush held up a bag of crack cocaine on live TV—drugs purchased, he told viewers, just steps from the White House where he now sat.
Bush’s speechwriters hit upon the idea of the visual aid days before the speech. The only problem was reality: There weren’t many drug sales in the area immediately around the White House, as University of Baltimore assistant professor Joshua Clark Davis highlighted recently on Twitter.

To supply the locally sourced crack, agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration had to lure a dealer to a part of Washington well outside his usual territory. (When the story came out, the White House denied that they had ever asked the DEA to set up a sale.) Agents decided upon Keith Jackson, an 18-year-old high-school senior who had never ventured to Bush’s neighborhood before.

“Where the [expletive] is the White House?” he asked undercover agents in a secretly recorded conversation. Undercover agents had been talking to Jackson, a small-time dealer, in the hopes of getting information on a more powerful one. After much cajoling, Jackson met an agent in Lafayette Park just next to the White House, an area whose heavy foot traffic and police presence normally precluded any drug activity.

Jackson collapsed in tears after his conviction. He had no prior criminal record. He was later sentenced to 10 years for this first offense, a sentence reluctantly imposed by US District Judge Stanley Sporkin, who by that time was forced to work off of mandatory minimum sentencing laws passed by Congress in 1988 as part of the War on Drugs.

“[Bush] used you, in the sense of making a big drug speech,” Sporkin told Jackson during his sentencing (paywall). “But he’s a decent man, a man of great compassion. Maybe he can find a way to reduce at least some of that sentence.”

Bush never did. “The man went there and sold drugs in front of the White House, didn’t he?” Bush told reporters (paywall). “I can’t feel sorry for this fellow.”

Look at all that compassion.

Aug 24, 2016
Most people don't notice small things like this but "Cold War against totalitarianism" is actually a new trend because it used to be "Cold War against communism" and I think you can still pull articles related to bush on that subject.

The question is why are they changing it?

Oct 21, 2018
Also did I just read someone saying I should be mad at bush for jailing a drug dealer that knew full well what it was doing to the community?
A small time 18-year-old drug dealer he set up to help him gain support for the “War on Drugs”.

If Bush doesn’t have to have sympathy for someone like that getting his life ruined, then I certainly don’t need sympathy for Bush.

Aug 24, 2016
A small time 18-year-old drug dealer he set up to help him gain support for the “War on Drugs”.

If Bush doesn’t have to have sympathy for someone like that getting his life ruined, then I certainly don’t need sympathy for Bush.
Why would Bush give sympathy to a drug dealer? I mean here wasn't a "deal" that he would not go to jail or get a small sentence if he was around the white house, he was lured to the white house doing the same everyday drug dealing he always did, near an area he should have been smart enough not to go near, and got sent to prison.

Oct 21, 2018
Why would Bush give sympathy to a drug dealer? I mean here wasn't a "deal" that he would not go to jail or get a small sentence if he was around the white house, he was lured to the white house doing the same everyday drug dealing he always did, near an area he should have been smart enough not to go near, and got sent to prison.
“18 year old from a poor community, you should have been smart enough to not do a deal with government agents. No sympathy you get 10 years in prison.”

Yet I’m supposed to suck Bush’s cock just because he died.

Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
What are you on dude?
Jesus Christ.
The man is barely in the ground and you have already monopolized the whole thread about how much you hate this person or that person.
Grow up and show some respect, or just be quiet.

It is disgraceful. I don't care if you are crazy and hate someone you have never ever met. Humans show respect to the recently dead.

Oct 26, 2018
There are people on this forum that absolutely love when people like me are fearful for their lives and they are very willing to tell me so.

I’m sorry my opinion on the awful former president and his dead dad offended you. But it’s definitely not OK for you to insult me about it.

He lived an incredibly happy life to very old age and died basically peacefully and he won. Swindled all the money end legend status out of the country that he wanted and exploited plenty of people doing it. I’m sure he was real choked up about their deaths too right. You don’t have to defend him like he was murdered or something.

People die when they get old boohoo

But I’m absolutely sure that Bush was very very respectful to all the people that died of aids in the 80s right

Oh wait That’s the exact opposite of what happened.
Weren't you recently banned for causing trouble and playing the victim card?

You're now back and already at. And now downplaying a former president that died. Give the guy and his family a break.

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
An awful man mourns another awful man. Yawn.

And yes Trainedrage before you say it. “Former presidents bad!!”
If you want to know what an awful man looks like, you can probably find a mirror near by. You are a terrible, terrible human being that I officially have 0 respect for. Yes, I know exactly what I'm doing with this post. Let me see you play the victim after how you decided to respond to a son mourning the loss of their father.

Oct 21, 2018
If you want to know what an awful man looks like, you can probably find a mirror near by. You are a terrible, terrible human being that I officially have 0 respect for. Yes, I know exactly what I'm doing with this post. Let me see you play the victim after how you decided to respond to a son mourning the loss of their father.
I’m not a man.

Oct 21, 2018
People don’t care what you are on a forum. No one sees skin color or sex...all we see is assholes and polite people. What are you going to be?
Damn If no one sees sex, you’d think they’d stop calling you a man. I was just clarifying.

I’m fine with being called an asshole if it means I get to be honest about how much I hate the bush family.

Jan 26, 2009
Damn If no one sees sex, you’d think they’d stop calling you a man. I was just clarifying.

I’m fine with being called an asshole if it means I get to be honest about how much I hate the bush family.
If you put yourself out there then of course they see sex. But you decide to take the conversation that direction. You derailed this thread. I still believe you actions determine people opinions. I don’t agree with Matt on all things but he mostly puts thought into his words. If you did that then we could just agree to disagree. I had no clue about your sex until you kept making comments. I really don’t care what sex of any person is. I think the conversations stay more real that way and people can take less person attacks at each other.

Oct 26, 2018
You're just another worthless example of a terrible human being on the internet. Hate the Bush family as much as you like. If you had a single iota of decency you'd simply avoid this topic all together.
That's the liberal way in 2018.

It's all about Me, Me, Me. I want everyone to know I'm here and notices my every move 24/7.

An ex-president died, so you'd think people would mellow out, but nope. Got to still bash the guy as he's newly 6 ft under.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2018
No one cares that they have the wrong opinion. People care that someone is using a discussion about a son mourning their recently deceased father to express them. That behavior deserves dog-piling and shame.
“Like we said, it’s okay when we do it. You deserve it and we don’t because we are right. Reeeee...”

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2016
“18 year old from a poor community, you should have been smart enough to not do a deal with government agents. No sympathy you get 10 years in prison.”

Yet I’m supposed to suck Bush’s cock just because he died.
Yes he knew what the drugs were doing to the community and he decided to participate to make it worse for short-term monetary gains even to the point of going an area he shouldn't have. I have no idea why you have symphony for people who are intentionally screwing over the black community with substances that were intentionally placed in those communities because they KNEW some would sell it. Instead of continuing the old 80's stop drugs movement protesting and building up the community instead. Nope, Bush was right, and I'm not even a fan of Bush at all either, but he wasn't wrong.