• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT2| BUT GRO PER

BigAl1992

C5hiz9zWcAACHAt.jpg

What's up with the reflections on the nose? It makes it look like the paintwork got scratched to hell.

Zaru

After finding out that Haas has a budget somewhere between Manor and Sauber, I don't expect much from them except playing backmarker. Hope they can surprise me.

Aiii

So not worth it
Not too bad, it's an interesting look.

All the teams are doing a pretty good job at creating a unique and differenting look at least, not like the all black grid's of years past.

Aiii

So not worth it
I am glad F1 is still an innovate sport, and not a stock car sport where everyone drives the same car because the designers aren't allowed to add any aero.

More flaps, please.

I am glad F1 is still an innovate sport, and not a stock car sport where everyone drives the same car because the designers aren't allowed to add any aero.

More flaps, please.

No please.
Less flaps more floor aero.
Bring back ground effect floors

Cars will look slicker and will be easier to follow and overtake.

DBT85

It should be noted before this all kicks off that these rule changes were suggested by Red Bull. Mercedes thought that it would make the field spread out and help 1 or 2 teams dominate and instead suggested a different set of rules that they felt would simplify things and close things up a bit.

Have to wonder what RBR will come up with based on Neweys own regs.

No please.
Less flaps more floor aero.
Bring back ground effect floors

Cars will look slicker and will be easier to follow and overtake.

Even the teams aren't 100% that this is true. This year sees a ton more ground effect thanks to the enlarged diffuser and larger rake possible.

Top Bottom