• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched it so many times now. Raikkonen had every right to be there. All on Vettel as far as I'm concerned. Ham 4 seconds ahead already. He's been on fire today. He's had a shit ton of luck but he's had a phenomenal drive.

LordPusha

Good lord do you people hate Ferrari so much here.... it's like they're the ones who won the last 4 championships without any kind of competition whatsoever.

Grug

Good lord do you people hate Ferrari so much here.... it's like they're the ones who won the last 4 championships without any kind of competition whatsoever.

Ferrari evoke passion in everyone, for better or worse. You love them or you love to hate them.

Juicy Bob

As someone who grew up watching Ferrari dominating this sport in a much more cynical fashion than Mercedes have never done, get out with this.

Mercedes have let Hamilton and Rosberg (and Hamilton and Bottas) race openly and fairly.

Ferrari literally used to tell Barrichello to move over to let Schumacher through at the end of races.

Mercedes have also never exploited any influence in the FIA to have rules and regulations changed between and in the middle of seasons to better suit them.

So no, fuck Ferrari. Even though the Ferrari of today are nothing like the Evil Jean Todt Era, they've still got a long, long way to go until I stop enjoying seeing them screw up.

McNum

Yeah, that was weird. Hamilton right to question it.
I think the idea was to make sure that in case of another Safety Car, no one gets a free stop.

But deliberately driving slower requires more focus. Singapore is probably not the track to try that on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom