• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

That Merc looks so good.

804.png

nny

Just by looking at the antennas, you can tell that Mercedes' TV reception is way better than Ferrari's.

DBT85

fins need to be banned, sure the FIA can come up with some reason.

If they all move like that it would be easy. But not sure they all do wobble that bad.

The best FP1 time last year which was 1:29.725, the best FP time at all was 1:25.624 from FP3.

Bottas has already gone 1:25.1.

2016 Pole time 1:23.837

nny

The height difference in the floor between front and rear in the Red Bull, channeling a Space Shuttle :D beautiful.

Mastah

I know it's only FP1, but there are some significant gaps between team mates, which is actually good to see. Let's see if it carries on into quali.

C7pns-dXQAMZ7_X.jpg:large

The Red Bulls could be able to slot into a p2 starting position on these high down force tracks.
Let's see how Bottas pace handles Max and Ricciardo applying tremendous pressure.

Lima

I bet you this will be the finish order come Sunday and the everyone will be like Idontknowwhatiexpected.gif

Yagami_Sama

I must say that McLaren did better than what I was expecting. I thought that both cars would have some failure and would not do any lap.
At least Alonso was able to finish on 14th, so is not that far from last season. I hope that on FP2, they manage to do more laps and improve their times.

The new timing graphic, broken up by smaller sections, is ace, wanted something like that for ages. Being able to immediately see which exact corners people are gaining or losing time on is really cool.

I like the new sub-sector timings in the lower left, though it'll take some of the suspense out of qualifying when someone is going to set a new fastest lap.

Premium official data access is a shockingly reasonable $3/month.
So NBC's going to add a timing chart/times on the screen, right?
They're just using the world feed. Was the same in FP1.

Oh joy, brakes on both Haas are already busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom