• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAl1992

Cheers Markus, now the pack's bunched up again. There should be fireworks at the restart.

Man, Hamilton's pissed but I don't really blame him.

Oh fucking hell. Hulkenberg. :(

I'm surely jinxing it now, but no one has yet to bin it at the 17-18-19 complex. That's been as 100% as the safety car during the race weekend until now.

https://streamable.com/ql8oe

https://streamable.com/lwez8

trWVG4j.gif

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
That replay suggests Raikkonen wasn't at fault at the start - didn't steer into Vestappen. Pure racing incident.

Par Score

Looking at it again, Kimi's and Seb's front wheels were almost touching by the time they both crashed into Max.

That's a crazy squeeze, 0% Max's fault, maybe 20% Kimi 80% Seb.

Good to see that seven freaking years after someone deliberately crashing in an area no recovery vehicle could get to that there are still large areas of the track that are impossible to get to! Imagine if someone needed extraction or something. Ugh.
Someone needs to fix those pit stop count metrics.
They're botched because they went through the pit lane during the first safety car. It adds +1 to a car whenever it crosses the pit entry line automatically, and since the cars are allowed to be serviced I'm not sure how else they could display it.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
They're botched because they went through the pit lane during the first safety car. It adds +1 to a car whenever it crosses the pit entry line automatically, and since the cars are allowed to be serviced I'm not sure how else they could display it.

Yeah I know why it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom