• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordPusha

I've been watching F1 long enough, just that I'm not so salty to hate another team for past success or failures that might have bothered you 10 years ago.

roytheone

MAJOR CAVEAT: That tweet was 3 minutes after the start, when everyone was throwing around accusations about who did what.

EDIT: Also, what the hell were Mercedes talking about? "Compressing the field"????

True, but they haven't tweeted anything about the incident since then. So that is still their most recent explanation about what happened.

DBT85

EDIT: Also, what the hell were Mercedes talking about? "Compressing the field"????
If the field spreads out Danny might take a free stop if there was another sc and push on fresh tyres. With the field bunched he can't.

Overtaking is difficult anyway, more so with wet patches.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Good lord do you people hate Ferrari so much here.... it's like they're the ones who won the last 4 championships without any kind of competition whatsoever.

It's a case of attitude. It's not about which teams win races, it's about how they go about it.

Seven years of championships (with some really questionable tactics and behaviour), and then bitching and whining and threatening to leave the series and make their own when they don't win.

Mercedes have dominated, but at least they've done it with some class. Same with Red Bull.

As someone who grew up watching Ferrari dominating this sport in a much more cynical fashion than Mercedes have never done, get out with this.

Mercedes have let Hamilton and Rosberg (and Hamilton and Bottas) race openly and fairly.

Ferrari literally used to tell Barrichello to move over to let Schumacher through at the end of races.

Mercedes have also never exploited any influence in the FIA to have rules and regulations changed between and in the middle of seasons to better suit them.

So no, fuck Ferrari. Even though the Ferrari of today are nothing like the Evil Jean Todt Era, they've still got a long, long way to go until I stop enjoying seeing them screw up.

This x 1000, bravo good Sir

jey_16

Banned
ridiculous thing is that Vettel didn't even need to cover Max that much, he had the lead if he took the corner normally! I hate the strategy of pushing drivers into the wall at the start

LordPusha

Oh right, because Mercedes didn't threaten the FIA that they were going to quit F1, no its the other teams fault for not having a one year advantage to build an engine that took other teams 4 years to start challenging. Hah I'm done with this thread.

Par Score

Sad times for Hulk and KMag :c

Oh right, because Mercedes didn't threaten the FIA that they were going to quit F1, no its the other teams fault for not having a one year advantage to build an engine that took other teams 4 years to start challenging. Hah I'm done with this thread.

Bye Felicia.

Grug

Relax man, I'm a Ferrari fan and the hate sustains me.

Jezbollah

Addition by subtraction

Hasney

yoona.gif

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

Lol, wat.

CrayToes

I thought you didn't get salty about other team's past successes 🤔

Ferrari are much better these days but boy were they a bunch of cunts during the Schumacher years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom