• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagami_Sama

I thought that this race would never end. If ended up been a long and boring race.

The start was the climax.

Hamilton did a great a race. Ricciardo had no chance.

Great race by Palmer,finally he had some luck.Good to see Vandoorne scoring some points.

Let's see how the drama goes for now on,because I think that Ferrari will put some pressure on FIA in order to blame Verstappen

Massive meh, and huge disappointment for the rest of the season. *** removed incorrect assumption ***

Edit - Also, Ferrari trying to blame Verstappen is a massive own goal. Accept it as a racing incident and move on.

4UvA9py.gif

https://streamable.com/jm0aj

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Massive meh, and huge disappointment for the rest of the season. Even if Vettel wins every race, Hamilton just needs second to win the championship.

Edit - Also, Ferrari trying to blame Verstappen is a massive own goal. Accept it as a racing incident and move on.

Eh? 6 races left - 7 points between 1st and 2nd. So 42 points to gain with a Vettel/Hamilton 1/2 and he's only 28 in front.

Well deserved from Hamilton. What a drive. He got lucky with lap 1 but considering that was Vettel's fault, I don't feel too bad that it's affected the championship the way it has.

John_B

Hamilton with some serious luck but was worthy of the win by delivering a great start and superb stints in all conditions. Ricciardo had a good opportunity after the second safety car with fresh inters over Hamilton's used, but it seemed like he wasn't confident in the car.

The championship is far from over though. I remember the 2007 season being a "done deal" as well.

Fox Mulder

Damn, just saw the start.

Surprised it doesn't happen more. Two great starts from Max and Kimi and Vettel naturally goes for the pinch on Max without seeing his teammate.

Zaru

Of course the first race I've watched in person had to have one of the worst results...

Championship over, hopes crushed, see you guys in 2021

KdotIX

Ferrari could not have given a better gift to Mercedes for this race.

Regarding the start: I would say that’s Vettel’s fault. Not Verstappen’s and not Kimi’s. I could understand Vettel trying to cover up a move from VER but he simply didn’t and possibly couldn’t anticipate Kimi’s lightning start. Kimi did have space on his left though, he probably thought that Max back out earlier for him to slowly veer right to take optimum entry to the left corner. Where Max was concerned, he was pretty much a passenger caught up in a red coloured pincer. Credit to Max though, he could see it coming and tried to back out. Vettel was clearly going in at covering Max (which he does have all rights to do), but was very aggressive on that. He also wasn’t aware of Hamilton’s good start and he would have been better off covering off Lewis.

Also, poor Alonso. Would have been good to see him in the mix, radio complaints aside.

Fox Mulder

Of course the first race I've watched in person had to have one of the worst results...

Championship over, hopes crushed, see you guys in 2021

Yeah, at least we can look forward to the Honda PU being freed from the McLaren shitbox next year though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom