• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottas now closer to Seb than Seb is to Ham in WDC.

Also, Seb fighting so hard in turn 1 when his nearest championship rival was five places down the grid was such a stupid move.

There was no reason for him to be trying so hard to win on turn one, especially when you're already in P1.

Bottas now closer to Seb than Seb is to Ham in WDC.

Also, Seb fighting so hard in turn 1 when his nearest championship rival was five places down the grid was such a stupid move.

There was no reason for him to be trying so hard to win on turn one, especially when you're already in P1.

That makes no sense at all.

dc1fab89ef7dad5950889877b2a4dbbc.png

What a season so far. As many DNFs as the top 5 combined.

This upsets me just looking at it

Eddie Jordan was passive aggressive with Lewis up there on that podium. Couldnt have made it more clear he wasnt happy with the result of the race.

Fisico

So for WCC what would be your prediction from 5th to 8th ?

For now it's
5th Williams 45pts
6th Torro Rosso 40pts
7th Haas 35pts
8th Renault 34pts

So 3 races later

5th Williams 65pts
6th Torro Rosso 52pts
7th Renault 42pts
8th Haas 37pts

A few unexpected things happened, Stroll scoring 3 races in a row, Sainz outstanding 4th place, Renault failing on Hulkenberg, Palmer scoring points (!) and Haas being dissapointing overall.

As it stands Williams seems on track to keep that 5th place, Renault might/should grasp 6th if they don't fuck up and Haas seems poised to stay at 8th place, McLaren might even gives them some competition if each time Wax posts the Honda engine top speed has a 1km/h gain.

DD

Massa is starting to look like Barrichello never wanting to leave. What saddens me is the fact that there won't be a Brazilian on the grid for the first time since 1982 and, to be honest, I'm not really excited with the boys coming up on the junior classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom