• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT2| A Dutch Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
DMrsnCMX4AEeQSd.jpg:large

Hulkenberg trying to lasso in the elusive Alonso.

Zaru

Red Bull is looking to be competitive soon enough anyways.

People have been saying this since 2014 though.

Both Ferrari and Red Bull have only won 7 races in the last almost 4 seasons(!). At the end of the day, only Mercedes has been consistently the place you want to be at. Everything else has just been empty promises or destroyed hopes.

People have been saying this since 2014 though.

Both Ferrari and Red Bull have only won 7 races in the last almost 4 seasons(!). At the end of the day, only Mercedes has been consistently the place you want to be at. Everything else has just been empty promises or destroyed hopes.
Ferrari built the most well rounded car this year.It's been the quickest at many circuits. It's only problem has been driver error and reliability issues.

Aiii

So not worth it
Not sure if people are up for it, but I made a F1/Motorsports GAF Discord Quote for the invite link if you want to join:

Bleh, taking all your food and drink at the track is a dick move. Still, the selection of foods is great, and if you look around, there are some good drink options outside of the usual piss water.

Going to buy some bbq and a turkey leg later. XD

Chris R

Bleh, taking all your food and drink at the track is a dick move. Still, the selection of foods is great, and if you look around, there are some good drink options outside of the usual piss water.

The beer hall over by T5 or whatever is always a fucking blast. Great chats with F1 fans from all over the world.

Get some Torchys Taco queso it might change your life.

Having a blast the last few days here @COTA

Juicy Bob

If anything happens that does lead to the end of GAF as we know it, just want to say that it's been a pleasure moaning about blue flags with you all.

I swear, the volume from these cars has got even worse. The F4 cars were considerably louder.

McLaren still sounds like a bag of bolts.

BigAl1992

If anything happens that does lead to the end of GAF as we know it, just want to say that it's been a pleasure moaning about blue flags with you all.

Likewise. There's been days I've been pissed about how a race went, but it's been a damn pleasure to be here with everyone.

Aiii

So not worth it
Likewise. There's been days I've been pissed about how a race went, but it's been a damn pleasure to be here with everyone.

Again, join the discord so we can stay in touch regardless in case we need to move the community elsewhere. Would hate to lose it.

Quote for link.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Amazing job by Vettel pushing the car as hard as he did. That is a freaking MAN right there.

Hopefully he doesn't do something dumb this week.

Kalor

There's a F1GAF discord if anyone wants to join it. Some people might have missed it in the shuffle the past few days.

Top Bottom