• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 - Brazilian Grand Prix 2016 |OT| We've Got A Message For You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastah

Umbrella on the track!

CxEIcMCWgAAYV3m.jpg:large

Aiii

So not worth it
Wow Toto actually phoned Max's dad to tell him to tell his son to not get involved in the championship fight and back off a bit.

Jesus Mercedes, learn to race.

hamchan

Wow Toto actually phoned Max's dad to tell him to tell his son to not get involved in the championship fight and back off a bit.

Wow that's awful. Hopefully now either Max or Danny splits those two Mercs this race.

Drivers should go for the best result they can each race. Why should they care that the Mercs are scrapping for the championship. Nonsense from Toto.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Rooting for Nico to win the title this week end, to be honest. I do think that Lewis is the better driver, but I'd appreciate a change, and Nico has redeemed himself by taking back the WDC lead over the last races.

Rooting for Nico to win the title this week end, to be honest. I do think that Lewis is the better driver, but I'd appreciate a change, and Nico has redeemed himself by taking back the WDC lead over the last races.

Same here. Lewis is a better driver than Nico, but not 3-0 better. 2-1 is more appropriate.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Rosberg redeemed himself by Hamilton dominating in Malaysia only to see his engine blow up, finishing 3rd to the red bulls there, and then losing the last two races to Hamilton?

I don't mind nico to win but it feels like more like Lewis (and his car reliability) lost it more than he won it.

Zaru

In a flawless season where reliability and luck had no influence on the results, Lewis would have been champion, yes. (Although he still can be)

But that's not how motorsport works. The list of champions would look immensely different if you just changed/swapped one faultless DNF for the runner-up every year.

ramparter

Banned

The only one who would gain from Max's involvement would be Lewis. But no I am lunatic to believe that Merc would help Nico get the title.

Good Q3.

I hope Rosberg actually fights Hamilton for the win tomorrow, instead of coasting on P2.

Happy to see VES in front of VET, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom