• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 - Brazilian Grand Prix 2016 |OT| We've Got A Message For You...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhhh, don't piss on the parade

Gotta keep Heineken happy!

I must be soooo hard for you to endure this. Fucking Wonderboy, who's just a fluke and will buckle anyway.

Max and Lewis seem to like each other a lot.

Drivers always like each other, as long as they're not competing.

ROS accomplished his objective, but I think he was humilliated today.

VES with a performance to remember. Gotta mention SAI too.

I do wonder how Rosberg is going to feel, even if he should win the WDC. It can't be as satisfying as beating your teammate outright, fair and square.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
A Hamilton-verstappen-rosberg podium would have even better for the championship. I think now rosberg can be 4th and still take it, so it should be a cruise to victory

Zaru

So in two weeks, we'll either see Rosberg celebrating on the podium, or looking devastated in the pits. (Unless Hamilton has a terrible race/DNF)

krang

A Hamilton-verstappen-rosberg podium would have even better for the championship. I think now rosberg can be 4th and still take it, so it should be a cruise to victory

I don't know. I find it hard to believe Rosberg is any more likely to be 3rd than 2nd in Abu Dhabi.

DD

What a beautiful last race for Interlagos. Legendary circuit that will be missed.

And Massa, you bastard, you made me cry.

Max unquestionably the driver of the day. What a talent!

Great driving by Nasr too. I hope this will help him to secure a seat for the next season. Things have been hard for him this year, but the dude deserves another chance.

Mercedes has too much engine power for those longs straights in Abu Dhabi. There has to be fuckery in qualifying, at the start or in the pits for them to lose a 1-2 finish.

I do wonder how Rosberg is going to feel, even if he should win the WDC. It can't be as satisfying as beating your teammate outright, fair and square.

If he wins the WDC he would have beaten his teammate outright. I don't understand this, Rosberg has the same number of wins as Lewis this year. If Hamilton wins the last race he would get his 4th win in a row yes but Nico started the year winning 4 in a row.

Lach

Great driving by Nasr too. I hope this will help him to secure a seat for the next season. Things have been hard for him this year, but the dude deserves another chance.

I mean he basically saved the team. Wonder how Sauber will go forward now in terms of drivers.
Other than signing as many as possible

Zaru

Only person that has a shot at ever topping Schumi is Max. He has ~17 years left to do so.

It'll be a matter of career choices. You can end up like Vettel or Hamilton who luck into a championship winning car for several years, or like Alonso who spent a decade missing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom