Forza 7 |OT| The 7 you've been waiting for!

I've got the impression from YT vids that even the daytime only tracks have various lighting conditions thanks to Horizon 3 skies. Hope this is the case.
That is the case as far as I know.

For example, I don't think Sonoma has any options besides Day, but it will still randomly give you midday/dawn/whatever else.

Basically I think a better distinction would be Dry/Weather/Night instead of Day/Weather/Night since there are multiple times of day now.

This achievement worries me:

Survival of the Fastest - Complete the Spa-Francorchamps 100 showcase event with Extra Long Race Length enabled. - 50G
So...can we set Race Lengths ourselves or are there options like “Extra Long”?

Or maybe this only applies to Showcases.

Aww yiss, nice OT guys!

Gonna add a load of you to my friends list, so I can see where I am on the leader boards compared to you guys and it would be nice to see some familiar names in my single player campaign! Pre-loaded on W10 and Xbox One

Are there any car rewards for Forza reward level? I know about the suits that are unlocked but I want to know if my level 11 will get me some cars too. :)

Fantastic shots G Rom, Any changes to photomode this time around?

I'm all preloaded! It tells me I can play tonight at 9pst. Look forward with racing with ForzaGaf again.
Krampus! We should definitely do some races this weekend.

Are there any car rewards for Forza reward level? I know about the suits that are unlocked but I want to know if my level 11 will get me some cars too. :)
No cars just the crates, suits and emblems
I am actually glad there are no reward cars. I sort of miss the old days of slowly building up your car collection, choosing what upgrades are worth it, etc. Horizon works well with the "give you $10m and 20 cars at the start" but the slower progress works best with Motorsport.

just bought PCars2 and was waiting for FH3 X enhancements but man I am 2 minutes away from gwtting the ultimate edition so I can play tonight... haha I think i may be crazy

doesn't help that pc2 is buggy as hell on consoles

I hope to see this on an Xbox One X at some sort of demo kiosk.
It will be quite some time before I make the jump to 4K but on all accounts it looks stunning.

Well done on the OT!

C'mon CD Keys, it's the fucking 29th here and still no ultimate edition key!

G Rom, the Nissan GTR sounds in the demo had me giggling like a school girl. My ears and body are ready!

Screw it, just bought Ultimate Edition for PC. I'm loving PCARS 2 with a wheel and VR for more hardcore type simulation but this should be fun for very pretty driving and car collecting with close to realistic driving. Helps that I havent owned and played a Forza Motorsport game since FM3 so I'm not nearly as burnt out as some people might be on the series.

Well done on the OT!

C'mon CD Keys, it's the fucking 29th here and still no ultimate edition key!

G Rom, the Nissan GTR sounds in the demo had me giggling like a school girl. My ears and body are ready!

Wait until you hear that R8 LMS in cockpit view...

Confession time: all the photos I’ve posted so far were taken with
stock photo mode settings!

They’ve really nailed the lighting and atmosphere this time around.