• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

FordGTGuy

Banned
GetPhotoashx.jpg~original

My first rainbow.... It was beautiful!

They're all easy

Sweet. I was dreading there might be one like the bi-plane. God, I hated that showcase.

Now if only tomorrow would get here quicker. Not sure what I'm going to do though. Play this first or have a quick go on SoM first and then dedicate the rest of the day to Horizon 2...

lentini

It tells me I can do the Horizon Finals when I finish 15 Championships.:eek:
There's two 'finales'

EDIT: to be more clear, there's finale #1 after winning championship 15 and finale #2 after winning championship 30. Then the credits roll.

There's two 'finales'

EDIT: to be more clear, there's finale #1 after winning championship 15 and finale #2 after winning championship 30. Then the credits roll.

This, Ben congratulates you on being the champion, gives you control of the road trips and says he'll be driving with the group now. You hear him on the radio talking about getting back into competing to try and take you down (seems like friendly competition still), then Ashley tells you she's heard talk of him trying to organise another Finale.

VinFTW

Ughhh, O-chem test tonight, hopefully my car is fixed by today or tomorrow so I can get this and play it all weekend long.

Not being able to play one of my most anticipated games is killing me.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I couldn't get enough of this. I played from the moment I got home from work, until I went to sleep. I can't wait until this weekend so I can dive nose first into this game. Level 16 so far.

zorbsie

I just tried that Lancia bucket list........seriously fuck that shit!

Can't tell you how many times I failed right before the finish line.

We talked about this last night, thought I'd mention it here in case people didn't know. There are 2 bucket lists. Each has 15 items. If you finished the first set and were waiting around like me for the other set to populate, you are wasting your time. In the pause menu go to progress and bucket list. Activate the second list so that those items will appear on the map. Hope that made sense, haven't had my coffee yet.

Anyone have any additions to the map I posted last night? I found one more after posting that, so I'm at 137 boars. Almost there.

MarkV

This game is great.

I knew it would be good but i did not think -that- good, it's fantastic. It kinda spoiled me on the other arcade racing games, it ruined everything damn.

Anion

Has anyone pre-ordered from the Microsoft store and gotten their pre-order car and $10 xbox live code yet? I know it is supposed to take up to 10 days, but I'm just curious

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I read in EDGE magazine that the rainbows occur naturally when it rains because they created actual atmosphere for the lighting to go through. Dunno if completely true, but the tech sounded awesome.

Whaaa? Damn, that's pretty snazzy if true.

jond76

Banned
So, the bucket list challenge that says: Take the Ford GS200 to the golf course.... What the hell does it want me to do?

Top Bottom