• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 - Photo Thread: You don't take a photograph, you make it!

Head.spawn

I say god-damn!

1547898_o_medium.gif

I need to pick this game up soon.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
How do I get my photos onto my PC? lol

Log in to forzamotorsport.net with your xbox account and you'll find them in the Gallery section. Download and rehost them somewhere else.

Couple more:

st3gmuqi.jpg

st4xvu20.jpg

arhra

God dayum Jet those shots are unreal. How do you do verticals?

Same way you would with a real camera - rotate it by 90 degrees.

You'll need to use a image editor to correct the orientation after downloading from fm.net though, I assume.

No game logo watermark is a godsend for shots like that. You could do them in the previous games, but the watermark would always be the wrong orientation, which kinda spoiled the effect.

This thread is making the wait for Friday painful.

prophecy0

There are some absolutely fantastic shots in this thread. Here is my best one so far and it isn't even that good. I have a few more decent ones stored on my XB1, but the share feature is being wonky so I can't upload them right now.

AsianOni

Damn it GAF, I'm waiting for another price cut of the XO but I think I'll soon buy it with FH2...

Nice shots so far.

Awesome pics so far everyone! Loving this game. The city races give me such a PGR vibe. :)

Here are some pics I've taken so far...

Arc07

I'm embarrassed posting this after those night time 360 CS shots but here's my one contribution.
getphotodrk0w.jpg

Top Bottom