• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 - Photo Thread: You don't take a photograph, you make it!

Guys.. Stupid Question Alert !!

How the heck do i download these photos like you have ?? A guide for (a) dummy would be much appreciated..

Lucifon

Man dont be so hard on yourself! That third shot is great and has some amazing composition going on!

Thanks dude :) Much appreciated. Not a big driving game fan generally but I've absolutely fallen in love with FH2, can't wait to get back from work to play more. Photo mode is super addictive!

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

shandy706

Another group of shots that I managed to force through while the servers were hammered. I hate that a lot of my shots simply can't get through. I'm going to have a ton to add once things settle down.

Here's what made it.

irOr6oPS75FpV.jpg

ik17DEkIH9Sa0.jpg

iEeub8pTxz7TY.jpg

ioIgVwtCYHMPs.jpg

Son of Zardoz

Neo Member
Wow, some absolutely fantastic shots in here. Finally got to play last night and the game is great. Need to properly paint some of my cars before I start taking photos.

ShapeGSX

Here's a tip. If you use rewind (Y button), you can go directly into replay mode and fast forward/rewind to compose an action shot then enter photo mode directly.

Odah

Banned
Daaaaamn at those screenshots o_o

you guys make the game look even better!

I just subbed to this thread and wanted to show you guys my first steps in photo shooting.
Tipps and feedback are greatly appreciated! ^-^

Ferrari in the dark
getphotowac45.jpg

Camaro SS in the Wild
getphotobyj6d.jpg

Camaro SS relaxing in the sun #Italy
getphotoxmymo.jpg

Bolemia Girl eating a box of nothing
getphotofscgg.jpg

tell me if you liked it :D

cool_dude

Banned
Shaunboy97, your photos are simply art. This game has so many varied locations, settings, and backgrounds. Makes me want to call in sick and play the game some more, haha.

Awesome photo! Is this straight from Photo Mode or did you edit it in Photoshop?

:)

Straight from Photo Mode... I had to crank up the contrast, and lights and frame it so I couldn't see anything in the background!!! Yeah this was actually on asphalt

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Some great shots on this page!

Top Bottom