• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Zedox

If I play on Xbox or PC for awhile does that save carry over to the other platform or is it independent? Not sure why I would switch between them since they are next to each other, but I'm curious just in case I do for some reason.

It carries over. That's what Xbox Play Anywhere is about. Cross-save, cross-play, and cross-buy.

Derp

I think I won guys...

sdEeCrk.jpg

Ont

I bought the game from the UK store but I am currently on holiday in Finland, which probably means that this will unlock at 2am local time for me...

Waveset

Xbox One controllers and select collection of Xbox / PC wheels. You need 3rd party software to have DS4 work, PS4 wheels probably won't work ever.
Seriously? The DS4 works with everything else and the wheel is a Thrustmaster, which again works with every other racing game I've played.

Vuze

See you next week~
Excited for this one but it's my first Forza and I'm generally not that big on racing games, so standard plebs edition it is

GHG

Gold Member
I guess. Every single cash prize that rolled by on the spin was $999,999,999.

It actually gave me the money...

xje17b1.png

Helios stop him!

Derp is single handedly going to ruin the auction house economy.

They don't call this early access for no reason ;)

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
ah crap, I bought the physical instead of the digital Ultimate Edition - I can't cross play w/ my PC :(

welp, gonna send it back to amazon once it arrives

Fantastic OT great work :D

Do we have a separate thread for exchange XBL ids? or do we just do this here?
I need more EU timezone friends to play Forza with.

Top Bottom