• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

GlamFM

Banned
There:

Hi folks,

We are aware of an issue with PC players being required to download the full version of FH3. While we investigate the cause and a fix, we are recommending that PC players cancel their current downloads of this FH3 update, as players who download this update will likely need to re-download the game again once the fix is in place.

More updates as they become available.

Thanks,
Brian

Is there any way to get the lady GPS thing to point me in the direction of the next championship race that doesn't involve me going into the map screen, the one I can't control with my wheel and I have to lean up out my seat to use keyboard and mouse?

That would be great.

update is out but its downloading all 53gb for me on pc again wtf.

Windows Store strikes again!

rrs

could anyone with the patch tell me if the R31 gets two widebody kits or just one? I saw a bolt-on wheel arch kit but wonder if there's a group 5 styled kit in game
Windows Store strikes again!
for once, It's not really the store's fault

So I can't play this now until this is fixed?

I paused the download but when I boot the game it redirects... Great!

Yep, cancelled the download and now I don't even have the play button. What a joke.

rrs

Does the game run any better around Surfers Paradise? Encryption was one of the things blamed for poor performance
first, you'd need to get around the program having save issues, and secondly surfer's paradise is a CPU and GPU poly heavy area that will eat just about everything you can throw at it. The area was more or less designed to be at near peak hardware usage on XB1 when most of the game isn't.
It has been fixed, but I can´t find the new car pack.
broken update got pulled, so no new cars just yet on pc

GlamFM

Banned
first, you'd need to get around the program having save issues, and secondly surfer's paradise is a CPU and GPU poly heavy area that will eat just about everything you can throw at it. The area was more or less designed to be at near peak hardware usage on XB1 when most of the game isn't.
broken update got pulled, so no new cars just yet on pc

Makes sense, thanks.

It's been fixed now then? So it should be in the My Games section of the Xbox app again, or is there still an update that needs downloading?

Nah not yet.

They posted an update though:

[UPDATE: 1:30 p.m. Pacific] - A few updates for you:

- The incorrect PC version of FH3 has now been removed and replaced. PC players who have the FH3 version ending with .37.2 should immediately uninstall that version of the game, then re-install. The correct playable version should end in .35.2.

- NOTE: PC players who completed the download of .37.2 and then started a new game save will have a corrupted saved game. Avoid creating a new saved game on .37.2, and only play on .35.2 to avoid this issue. As long as you have an existing save and have not created a new one on .37.2, your saved game will work correctly once the update is available.

As a reminder, you can check your version number on the launch screen where you sign in.

Because I started the update (didn't have a choice because I unknowingly launched the game that then started the broken update) I really hope this doesn't mean I have to download the whole thing again.

I only downloaded 100mb of it at the most.

rrs

Because I started the update (didn't have a choice because I unknowingly launched the game that then started the broken update) I really hope this doesn't mean I have to download the whole thing again.

I only downloaded 100mb of it at the most.
you'll be fine, same thing happened to me

you'll be fine, same thing happened to me

Yeah, just booted it up before getting in bed and it seemed fine. I might get to play it tomorrow... if they didn't break anything else in the mean time.

A real shame it's only on Windows store and I've had nothing but problems with it as it's such a good game, it really is.

I hope I'm not hurting anyone at MS by posting this, but... DAAAAMN

fu83bAD.jpg

Lima

The disappointment here for me is that while I had already expected it anyway is that the second expansion pack looks to be indeed just another Porsche pack with probably some new events tied to it. Huge bummer considering I was secretly hoping for another Blizzard mountain style expansion.

The disappointment here for me is that while I had already expected it anyway is that the second expansion pack looks to be indeed just another Porsche pack with probably some new events tied to it. Huge bummer considering I was secretly hoping for another Blizzard mountain style expansion.

Ooh, when would we know? I was going to jump on the expansion pass but figure I'll wait now!

Fox Mulder

I would have loved Porsches earlier than now really. It'll be a $20 or whatever pack of cars for a game I've already put 100 hours in.

Simbo

Neo Member
Since the PC update I cant launch the game at all. I get to the splash screen with the option to continue but as soon as I try and progress from there the game crashes on me every time.

So there's a Porsche in the files, possibly a special one. No name or model for it, but some specs.

Made in 1970, mid engined, 601 horse power, "Classic Racer" category.

Could it be...?

917K?

EDIT: Found them in the database.

917LH, 2016 911 GT3RS, 1995 911 GT2, 1973 Carrera RS

rrs

the other cars seem to come from the other leak before release that got quite a few DLC cars that were ported from previous games. it's a shame that these leaks mean I got to wait another day to mess around with the R31, even if it means there's a nice bucket of leaked DLC cars to be excited about

willbsn13

The SLR is one of them, there's a few more like the Zonda R.

Could you find any of these?

2011 Alfa Romeo Giuletta Quadrifoglio Verde
1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
1990 Alfa Romeo SZ Sprint Zagato
2008 Aston Martin DBS
1958 Aston Martin DBR1
2015 Audi RS 6 Avant
2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback
2015 Audi S3 Sedan
1995 BMW 850CSi
2003 BMW M5 E39
2000 BMW Z8
1970 Buick GSX
2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine
2013 Caparo T1
2002 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary
1969 Chevrolet Nova SS 396
1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
2005 Dodge SRT4 ACR
1966 Ford Country Squire
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2015 Ford Mustang GT
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1
1986 Honda Civic Si
2007 Honda Civic Type-R
1991 Honda CR-X SiR
1994 Honda Prelude Si
2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
1971 Lotus Elan Sprint
1999 Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190
1997 Maserati Ghibli Cup
1973 Mazda RX-3
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
2011 McLaren MP4-12C
2015 McLaren P1 GTR
1997 Mitsubishi GTO
1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo (Z32)
2013 Nissan IDx NISMO Concept
2014 Nissan Juke NISMO RS
2005 Pontiac Aztek
1969 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Ram Air
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP
2011 Radical SR8 RX
2003 Renault Sport Clio V6
2012 Scion tC
1969 Toyota 2000GT
2003 Toyota Celica SS-I
1995 Toyota MR2 GT
1989 Toyota MR2 SC

willbsn13

That Porsche leak suggests we'll get the same cars as in FM6 and actually less of them (FM6 got 20). :/ And where's the new Panamera? Hopefully that's just part of the list.

TheAdmiester did more digging and found these four new models, so it isn't all the same as the FM6 pack yet.

E2b3hvv.png

• 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0
  • 1970 Porsche #3 917LH
  • 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS
  • 1995 Porsche 911 GT2

Plus, I doubt they'd leave the pack on 18 cars - so there could be more too. Won't know until they confirm it

Top Bottom