• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 5 - First DLC Expansion Leaked via Steam

YdY2RJ4.jpg

93xfan

Banned
Was really hoping for this!! My favorite expansion by far was this in fh3

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
You have the option of not visiting video game forums in the build up to new events.
OP spoiler tagged the post, but it kinda defeats the object when you include the spoiler in the title.

I think if people use spoiler tags properly, people can discuss spoilers and those looking forward to the show and don't want spoilers can not have the show spoiled.

I think a little consideration isn't a big ask personally, but expecting users to stay off websites seems unreasonable imo.

Last edited:

Ozriel

M$FT
Lame. Should've made a NeoTokyo expansion

That would have been unbelievably lame. People want a whole game set in Japan. Not as a side expansion.

Asking people to not post new games in thread titles on a gaming forum because you don't want the effect of the advertisement "spoiled" has nothing to do with common courtesy. It's complete madness and utterly absurd.

It’s a leak. Not a ‘new game announcement’. Surely you can appreciate the difference?

nemiroff

Gold Member
Lovely. Wasn't expecting this. Hot Wheels in FH3 was fun and looked great, can't wait to sort-of get back to it with more shine and new tracks.

Last edited:

hlm666

Not bloody hotwheels again, i bounced off that expansion so hard I landed in the 90's just to play stunt car racer on my amiga instead.

Banned
Microsoft should realize that FH3 is a timeless masterpiece and re-list it with all DLC on their store. I'm lucky to have both expansions and most car DLCs for it...

also 60fps patch would be nice! I have to replay it on PC I think.

back then I didn't have a good PC and couldn't play it there, but now I really wanna go back

Nautilus

Banned
Asking people to not post new games in thread titles on a gaming forum because you don't want the effect of the advertisement "spoiled" has nothing to do with common courtesy. It's complete madness and utterly absurd.
That's just plain stupid. People hate spoiling game reveals, whose reveals are DAYS aways.

I would understand you if said leak had no obvious presentation in which it would be revealed, but MS presentation is at the 12th...

Rykan

It’s a leak. Not a ‘new game announcement’. Surely you can appreciate the difference?
It's a leak of an upcoming release. We have rumors and leaks posted all the time on GAF and there is no reason to change this just to avoid "Spoilers" for an Advertisement. its nonsense.

Last edited:

Warablo

Microsoft should realize that FH3 is a timeless masterpiece and re-list it with all DLC on their store. I'm lucky to have both expansions and most car DLCs for it...
Certainly my favorite Forza game. Didnt play 4 as much. Seasons cool concept, but think people would just rather choose the season. Still need to try 5.

Certinty

Meh.

The Hot Wheels expansion to #3 wasn’t even great, Blizzard Mountain was way better.

Plus Hot Wheels Unleashed is good so I don’t even see the reason for this.

Top Bottom