• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure - Official Announce Trailer (New Expansion - Launches Mar 29)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Exactly, I can't see that being correct unless they are just not talking about Xbox One anymore.

The second DLC expansion for Forza Horizon 5 is included in several editions, including the Premium Edition, Premium Edition Add-Ons Bundle, the Expansions Bundle, and as a standalone purchase. Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure officially releases on March 29, 2023, for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows PC, and Xbox Cloud Gaming. If you're subscribed to Xbox Game Pass, you can enjoy a sweet discount on the DLC.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
• Features enhanced visuals over the base game and completely destructible forest

Nice, already suspected that it looked better than the base game when i saw it. The draw distance and all the other effects are a upgrade over FH5 which was already amazing.

TAA on console is the only thing I could realistically ask. It's already a top-tier experience as is.

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
Oh man, after seeing GT7 VR, this game would be soo good in VR. Just imagine those rally stages in the stormy night in VR. Just sad that Forza will not get VR anytime soon. But its a great week for me, first GT7 update and now Forza Horizon 5 update and DLC reveal.

sinnergy

• Features enhanced visuals over the base game and completely destructible forest

Nice, already suspected that it looked better than the base game when i saw it. The draw distance and all the other effects are an upgrade over FH5 which was already amazing.
Probably not restricted to last gen , I hope rt in game at 30 frames is there .

Can’t wait, this looks incredible. FH5 was the true GOTY when it released, hands down. And to make the base game graphics even better… *chef kiss*

Deerock71

I am disappointed.
I am not disappointed.
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC
welcome origin GIF

Lasha

I'm only disappointed with the overlap in geography. Some sort of off road/rally focus topped my wishlist. I would have preferred somewhere more exotic like the snow expansion after spending so much time in mostly hot mexico.

Fox Mulder

It looks alright. Kind of a throwback to the original Forza Horizon getting a rally expansion.

A lot of the basic off-road racing in FH5 is dogshit where you drive though fences or hit jumps like 50 feet to ground. Hopefully this is better with it more like actual rally.

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Oh man, after seeing GT7 VR, this game would be soo good in VR. Just imagine those rally stages in the stormy night in VR. Just sad that Forza will not get VR anytime soon. But its a great week for me, first GT7 update and now Forza Horizon 5 update and DLC reveal.
Yeah everytime they showed cockpit view I just got sad. You added VR to Flight Sim microsoft, please add it to Forza.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Wasn’t thís supposed to get raytracing on PC at some point? The last expansion was pretty bad. I’ll pick this up again for sure. Rally cars are sick.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
That's it? Dont care about the main game or Hot Wheels shit anymore but I will try this just so I can free up 100 gigs.

Last edited:

RPS37

This prompted me to go back and give the hot wheels expansion another chance and it’s really dope too.

Top Bottom