• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 7 | Screenshot & GIF thread

Grassy

forzamotorsport75_10_rok5h.png

forzamotorsport75_10_pfk7b.png

TKR92

Great shot. Love the composition and soft colors with the soft lights.

Materials are still off. Or is it the light ? or bit of both ? This looks so plastic... the light is way to agressive here to make it believable.

Yes. I cranked up the exposure, That's why looks too soft.

TKR92

I was so bored. I did the extra long Spa-Francorchamps Showcase - 3 hours (69 laps). LOL

37273390600_cd5e70d773_b.jpg

2017 NSX Forza Edition
37273389880_615d1ce46b_b.jpg

Having 100% 3d modeled spectators would be a waste of resources that are needed elsewhere. I get you though, it would be nice if all the spectators would be in 3d and a bit more waiving flags and stuff.
Or just not there. I don't think you'd ever see spectators that close to a racing track. I mean, sure there's barriers there but still. In this case less spectators are better.

I must put a few up when I get the time. my only complaint about the look of the game is the rain effects on the cars, particularly the windscreen. Just not wet enough.

Having 100% 3d modeled spectators would be a waste of resources that are needed elsewhere. I get you though, it would be nice if all the spectators would be in 3d and a bit more waiving flags and stuff.

Gran Turismo Sports spectators that walk to and from their seats looks really impressive in motion. Definitely adds more realism to the presentation.

KdotIX

I made my first GIF the other day, and I will celebrate this by making more tonight!

How are you making gifs? I tried to export my replays and couldn’t find any way to do so :(
I can’t even get shadow play or dxtory to pick up the game window. (PC)
I really wanna make some.

leeh

How are you making gifs? I tried to export my replays and couldn’t find any way to do so :(
I can’t even get shadow play or dxtory to pick up the game window. (PC)
I really wanna make some.
Probably a non-standard way compared to the experienced GIF makers on here.

I'm using XboxDVR to record bits of replays, then using ezgif.com to do any cutting/cropping and then converting to GIF on there. Once I got the GIF, I'm uploading to Giphy.

Orca

wb3jwqE.png

I wish there was another way to get rid of the watermark. I just cropped it out of this one, the 'invert a second photo' trick didn't work with the tunnel lights.

Top Bottom