Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
- the most dynamic Forza experience yet; weather, time-of-day, track temperature, tire compounds, fuel, building rubber on track, pitting strategy etc. change the flow of a race over time
- new tracks created by the studio have great gameplay as a priority, then visuals
- the cars confirmed so far hint at the focus of the whole game: a focus on actual Motorsport
- a lot of cars "new to Forza", will get more in detail over time
- most systems in the game built from the ground up, more details coming in future Forza Monthly, tons of new things
- Xbox Series X|S allowing the best Forza driving experience yet, "deep simulation of driving physics", completely revamped yet still "Forza feel"
- fully dynamic time-of-day affecting gameplay, accurate sun position on real tracks - much more detailed scratches and dirt building
Edit: removing the wall of tweets, copying the relevant text but keeping 2 in so people can go to source.
Edit 2: RTGI has also been confirmed during non game play modes. Game play will have RT reflections and other modes will have full RTGI (replays etc).
Edit 3: 4K / 60 FPS presentation confirmed: