• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Vista trademarked

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
There's no word on Project Gotham Racing: Millennium Edition yet.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/20/forzavista-trademark-appears-ahead-of-xbox-720-reveal/

Siliconera unearthed the trademark filing this morning which pertains to, “a feature of interactive video game software which allows players to obtain statistical information of internal and external features of a vehicle and to virtually navigate and operate those vehicles.”

So it sounds like a new feature in an upcoming Forza title, similar to the Kinect showroom functionality in Forza Motorsport 4.

Are you sure you want to buy this car?

Not sure if I like the sound of this though, want a "real" Forza game for the nextbox.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
"a feature of interactive video game software which allows players to obtain statistical information of internal and external features of a vehicle and to virtually navigate and operate those vehicles.”

Forza Vista could be a Kinect exclusive section of Forza 5.

Whew. Just another feature, it seems, and not a new spinoff game. Could have Kinect/Illumiroom demo tomorrow? Must be because of the timing of the filing, so as to not give away too much too soon.

Considering Turn 10 said that there would be a new Forza game every year from now on. I don't know why people have been acting like there might not be one :/

eso76

new name for autovista. Why ?
Maybe it's going to be in other games besides Motorsport, maybe it's a standalone kinect tech demo we're seeing in..uh...26 hours :D

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Forza Metro 8

Ehh kinda don't like it. Ok with it though.

Would be interesting to see them just tie in their franchises with the name of the console.

Kinda like how Nintendo does with every franchise (Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii)

Bullza2o

I'm not too sure how much of an impact the brand recognition of Vista would have on a Microsoft game. Can be negative, especially for those who had to experience Windows Vista.

Seanspeed

Banned
It'll be a showroom feature, where you can buy cars right from your living room. Along with a hot Pizza Hut Crazy Cheesy Crust Pizza.

Joke response:
Forza Vista? I'll stick with Forza XP and then upgrade to Forza 7.

Serious response:
As some others in here have said, this is probably a sequel to Forza Horizon. Think about it. Horizon <-> Vista. Similar, huh.

FordGTGuy

Banned
Joke response:

Serious response:
As some others in here have said, this is probably a sequel to Forza Horizon. Think about it. Horizon <-> Vista. Similar, huh.

Or you know rebranding of AutoVista to Vista.... which would make a helluva lot more sense.

shinnn

Joke response:

Serious response:

wut... Horizon was released last year. The next Forza will be the Motorsport.

G-Pink

I'm seeing a demo with a McLaren, and then a logo appearing, with Forza V appearing, then under the V, slides out the word Vista.

Marketing.

Top Bottom