• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Four New DualShock 4 Wireless Controller Colors

Fake

Today, we’re excited to reveal four new stylish colors being added to our growing lineup to help you play in style starting this Fall, including:
Electric Purple
This vibrant new color features a two-tone purple design with white PlayStation shapes for added contrast.
Red Camouflage
Black, red and brown take on the iconic controller camouflage pattern paired with silver detailing for extra flare.
Titanium Blue
A metallic top cover with light blue detailing is complemented by a matte blue back with this new addition to our metallic line.
Rose Gold
A gold metallic finish and subtle rose hue offers a sleek and sophisticated metallic option.
All DualShock 4 wireless controllers will be available for purchase this September, at participating retailers across the US and Canada for $64.99 USD (MSRP) / $74.99 CAN (MSRP). Meanwhile, the headset will be available for $99.99 USD (MSRP) / $119.99 CAN (MSRP), a bit later this Fall, 2019.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
5S7zP4e.png

Saber

Gold Member
I like two of them, one is ok(although not of my taste) and the other is meh.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
God that purple one looks so fucking gay. I will try to get one even though I have 2 dualshocks already, a fight stick and a fun stick :)

Rodolink

Muy original old stock ds4 still has the transparent plastic films lol. But I'd get the people or gold Rose for my wife she'll definitely love those.

Codes 208

That titanium blue looks like a shiny version of the UC4 controller.

Other than that, eh. I’ll stick with my crystal blue controller.

McCheese

My wallet is not amused, they also brought the Crystal one back to the UK for a limited time. I have like 8 of these things now, but I'm the only one in the house who even plays PS4. send help.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
They discontinued all their best colors, I don't get it Steel black was the GOAT and silver was pretty awesome too. Also the 500m edition one.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
No thanks. The alpine green that I bought a few months ago already has problems with the right analog stick drifting.

Breakage

Non-black DualShock 4s really highlight the unattractive design of Sony's fourth DualShock controller.

The thing looks like a controller still stuck in its prototype phase. It's that big black rectangle aka the touchpad that ultimately kills it.

BLAUcopter

Gold Member
Red camo looks alright. Just bought the green camo one in preparation for MW. Nothing beats a fresh controller.

Justin9mm

I like the red camo and purple but why so late in the console cycle! I can't justify as my two controllers I have are in perfect condition. I know you could use on PS5 but being they will be different design, I don't like having non matching controllers.

I want Sony to bring out a cool RGB designed controller for PS5.

wipeout364

My wallet is not amused, they also brought the Crystal one back to the UK for a limited time. I have like 8 of these things now, but I'm the only one in the house who even plays PS4. send help.
I was doing the same thing with Xbox controllers. It’s ridiculous, I had to give my head a shake. On topic I do like the purple and titanium blue ones.

b0uncyfr0

Blatant market test - which colours to use for the DS5.

They all look pretty weak - except for the puprple. Its ok.

GreatnessRD

That Rose Gold is deceptive! More like pink, for real. I agree with most folks, the purple is cool and everything else is meh. I'll stick to the silver one.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Normal price I hope. I might do the red camo. I already have a red one though. The others just aren't moving me much.

Top Bottom