• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Four seconds of new Quantum Break footage

Sydle

Hmmmm, maybe they'll be able to show more of this soon.

Any guesses for what the big Titanfall announcement could possibly be?

Don't these pretty much always turn out to be 6-month exclusive DLC announcements? Maybe this is first-access beta exclusive to XO?

The only thing that could excite me about Titanfall is if they announce a SP campaign.

YuShtink

I really do love Remedy. I hope MS is giving them a monster budget for this because those guys are top notch developers, they deserve to be allowed to flex their muscles freely.

weevles

The only game that might get me to buy an Xbone. Remedy can do no wrong. Alan Wake is a fucking classic.

Me too. I like Xbox Fitness, but this was the only game that made me actually want XBO. That "gameplay" footage was interesting enough for how freakin' short it was, but it remains to be seen how the game is going to go. From what the gaming press revealed, the designers still seem like they are looking for direction on what to do with the game and the accompanying media content it is supposed to interact with.

Too bad this thing seems really far from release.

denx

If I had to guess maybe cross-play with Xbox One and PC. Phil Spencer said MS is open to the idea and now since the first game is exclusive to MS consoles and PC they might try it out.

Crossplatform between guys with controllers and K+M?

lol no.

jet1911

It's too good man, especially when he used that time power to stop the fallen car. This is next next generation if they can deliver that in real time.

I don't think it's anything extraordinary. It looks like a great concept and it looks really good too. I have faith in Remedy!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

It's a short four quick cut seconds from blurry footage with plenty of DOF. No reason to believe it isn't in-engine. Everything looks tendfold more impressive when you don't have a full, crystal clear long sequence of gameplay to comb over for flaws.

Plus I have it on pretty good authority that the E3 reveal was rendered 100% in-engine.

Amir0x

Banned
I am really curious about the whole design direction, the integration with a TV like editing thing depending on your decisions

It's a short four quick cut seconds from blurry footage with plenty of DOF. No reason to believe it isn't in-engine. Everything looks tendfold more impressive when you don't have a full, crystal clear long sequence of gameplay to comb over for flaws.

Plus I have it on pretty good authority that the E3 reveal was rendered 100% in-engine.

Its in engine but after forza and FIFA supposed realtime at e3 and now at launch I'll wait for actual gameplay to see what it really looks like.

artist

Banned

Its in engine but after forza and FIFA supposed realtime at e3 and now at launch I'll wait for actual gameplay to see what it really looks like.
Yup.

It's too good man, especially when he used that time power to stop the fallen car. This is next next generation if they can deliver that in real time.

not really, the game always looked really good but absolutely possible. this is next gen man!

-Deimos

Boom! Whoosh! Pop, Pop, Pop! Smash!

Looks cool. Graphics are insane.

By the way, what's the source of this gif?

MaulerX

When is this game supposed to come out? Now I'm salivating for a proper reveal. Fucking Remedy bringing the goods.

the tv tie in could ruin everything, please don't push that Remedy, please. Also, don't make this episodic.

otherwise bring it on! really interested in time manipulation concept, and how that ties into the overall story.

Hypron

So it's real time footage. I'm calling right now, QB will be 900p.

Considering how Alan Wake ran at 960x544 on xbox 360 it wouldn't surprise me. Remedy don't seem to be against running their games at lower resolutions to increase the amount of anti-aliasing and effects.

Top Bottom