• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Four seconds of new Quantum Break footage

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
!!!

ibjSbBqpe09SEW.gif

!!!

Is that ingame? Doesn't look like gameplay, kinda reminds me of that Killzone 2 pre-rendered trailer they showed back in the day (but what do I know). Still, Remedy should deliver. I'll hold out for the minuscule possibility of a PC release since it's the only thing that even remotely interests me about the X1.

EDIT: The more I look at it, yea, it's gameplay I'd say. It just seemed unnatural at first, but hopefully it's not a bullshot.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
So excited for this game.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Looks like the first clip could be actual shooting gameplay.

I'm pretty sure Remedy said Quantum Break was taking a few pages out of Max Payne's notebook for combat.

Mr.Fresh

I may buy the X1 for this game! I bought a 360 for Alan Wake and it was completely worth it. Can't wait to see more. Remedy is an amazing dev IMO.

Top Bottom