• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox's New Mutants film will add new character in reshoots + more mutant madness

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Full article has all the whacky projects they're cooking up this year at Fox. Some of them actually seem promising, but it sounds like the train has gone off the tracks with New Mutants.

Will Disney Disrupt Fox's X-Men Movie Mega Plans?
"And the horror-themed New Mutants will undergo a round of additional photography this summer that will insert a new character into the thriller that is dated for Feb. 22, 2019."

I gave up on New Mutants after the 10 month delay, they got my attention with everything else they got cooking though

Silver Surfer solo from Brian K Vaughn
X-Force from Drew Goddard
Multiple Man with James Franco
Kitty Pryde from Tim Miller
Doctor Doom from Noah Hawley

At least they're putting great talent on these weird offshoots

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
Even though they haven't always been consistent I enjoy the Fox mutant franchise and welcome more mutant madness. I hope Disney don't interfere with their plans too much and we still get films like Deadpool and Logan.

Had no idea about all these movies, except for New Mutants. And by the looks of it, seems like the only one so far to have gone off the rails...

Didn't think it was worth posting a new thread but Josh Boone seems to be back in control of the New Mutants film.
I'm curious to see what next weeks trailer looks like now.

Interesting.

I hope this turns out alright, always liked these characters.

Really hope we see something good in the new trailer.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Boone's version is being released because Disney kicked Kinberg to the curb after he lost them $170M and dinged their third quarter earnings.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Multiple Man with James Franco
I didn't even know I wanted this, but now I do. Dave Franco is the superior Franco, but I'll take James in something like this.

Top Bottom