• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fragile Existence - Exclusive Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the new trailer for Fragile Existence, an upcoming sci-fi RTS set in the distant future in the year 2713. Take command of your very own fleet and manage expeditions as you venture out to build settlements, locate resources, and develop your technology as you encounter new threats.

Fragile Existence is available to wishlist on Steam now.

EDMIX

IgMyx.gif

FUCKING SHIT! I thought that Fragile Wii game was being ported.

1 day lol

Namco doesn't give a shit about that game lol

Last edited:

EDMIX

Never heard of this game before.

What a beautiful song.

A lost gem during the Wii60PS era lol

I'm not shocked it was never ported tbh as its a short game, very RPG lite and forgettable compared to so many of the amazing megatons. I still own all my Wii games from that gen and if I had to list my favorite games of all time, its not in the top 100, its not even in the top 200, but its not the worst game ever either.

I can't even say its a B tier game, more like C tier so I understand why it was never ported, but would love to see it revived one day, even if as a lazy port so many could enjoy it for what it was, shit even a steam port would do.

I'm setting them expectations as I don't need someone years from now playing this game and getting mad like "EDMIX done told me this was the GOAT RPG" lol

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Get a look at a variety of ships and some new gameplay in the latest Fragile Existence trailer. In this upcoming sci-fi RTS, Earth has been attacked by a fleet of unknown origin and humanity has come under threat. As Fleet Commander of what remains, it's up to you to take charge and lead your people to safety. Organise your fleet, explore each solar system for resources and, most importantly, survive.

Developed by Fragile Continuum, Fragile Existence will be released in 2023. It's available to wishlist on Steam and GOG now.

kicker

Banned
This is one of my most anticipated games and It's exciting to see development move along so well.

Top Bottom