• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRAGILE (Wii) new screens

king zell

0809297278_8.jpg

0809297278_9.jpg

0809297278_1.jpg

0809297278_4.jpg

0809297278_6.jpg

0809297278_2.jpg

0809297278_5.jpg

0809297278_3.jpg

0809297278_12.jpg

looks great. i'm very much interested in this game. hope it will be great

jaggies must die by the way.. how i hate them.. ugly fuckers

Durante

I'm sure I've seen at least the first two before. The last one looks like an actual ingame shot (complete with GUI and horrible Wii IQ)

Dever

Banned
I can't believe it took so long for someone to make a game where you point a flashlight with the Wiimote. That was one of the first things that popped up in my mind when I saw it for the first time.

f@luS

More than a member.
some screen looks good, but

0809297278_12.jpg

i dont know
It screams "horrible" in this one, i may be wrong but aliasing/shimering (even if its a pic) at its highest

Dever said:
I can't believe it took so long for someone to make a game where you point a flashlight with the Wiimote. That was one of the first things that popped up in my mind when I saw it for the first time.

Fatal Frame IV uses the wiimote for flashlight control - however, it does not use the pointer, only the gyro-functions.

Still looks good and very moody. The one with the sunset I've seen before though.

f@luS said:
some screen looks good, but

http://www.inside-games.jp/media/205/20538/0809297278_12.jpg
i dont know
It screams "horrible" in this one, i may be wrong but aliasing/shimering (even if its a pic) at its highest
The shimmering is not the shimmering you are probably referring to, but a graphical effect to simulate the effect of the sunset. The aliasing is bad but most console games have it, and Wii is even worse because of the lower resolution of course.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Keyser Soze said:
FRA-JILLY.... that is how I pronounce this games name!
Go back to gamefaqs :lol.

Screens look great, especially the ferris wheel shot and that big red towery thing.

Meesh

Hyaaaaah!? The atmosphere is awesome...nice screen of the girl with her back to us in a parking lot/pond of lillys.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I'm disappointed in the visuals here. It seems like it is degrading. :\ The image quality reminds me of an older PS2 game, unfortunately. The designs still intrigue me, though. Hopefully Nintendo sees fit to release this in North America.

PolyGone

Banned
dark10x said:
I'm disappointed in the visuals here. It seems like it is degrading. :\ The image quality reminds me of an older PS2 game, unfortunately.

Really? The character close ups look closer to Eternal Sonata to me.

1188502511.jpg

Ranger X

What's the premise of this game? Looks interesting but please tell me why i should be interested here if i'm not interested in say, the lastest Silent Hill.

Eteric Rice

Ranger X said:
What's the premise of this game? Looks interesting but please tell me why i should be interested here if i'm not interested in say, the lastest Silent Hill.

Post apocolyptic world, you learn things about what happened by reading spray paint on the walls, etc.

Top Bottom