• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRAGILE (Wii) new screens

Eteric Rice

Only thing I think they need to change is the trees.

Something about Wii games and trees. :|

And God damn the "Should have been on 360/PS3" people are fucking annoying. I get the feeling next year is going to suck for them.

Azure J

Eteric Rice said:
And God damn the "Should have been on 360/PS3" people are fucking annoying. I get the feeling next year is going to suck for them.

Indeed. Paradigm shifts always lead to fun times. As for Fragile, it just keeps on looking better and better. I can't wait for it. :D

Vdragoon said:
Don't ppl get banned for going into a wii game thread and saying this should be on x HD console because it will look better? It's getting quite silly and stupid.
You cant get banned for trolling a wii thread since its just the right thing to do. Thats why everyone keeps doing it, its allowed when it comes to nintendo's system.

Azure J

abstract alien said:
You cant get banned for trolling a wii thread since its just the right thing to do. Thats why everyone keeps doing it, its allowed when it comes to nintendo's system.

You know what I'd love to find out? When it became cool to troll Nintendo exactly. People loved the NES, SNES & N64 for their games, then all of a sudden Gamecube everyone hated, even though the games were still there, and now that has carried on to the Wii. Sad. I thought it was games that made the system :/

Eteric Rice

AzureJericho said:
You know what I'd love to find out? When it became cool to troll Nintendo exactly. People loved the NES, SNES & N64 for their games, then all of a sudden Gamecube everyone hated, even though the games were still there, and now that has carried on to the Wii. Sad. I thought it was games that made the system :/

It was always around a bit, but not that much.

Then last year's E3 happened. >_<

This event should have lulled the hate quite a bit though. Especially with the announcements of Punch-Out and Sin & Punishment 2.

AzureJericho said:
Honestly, it probably was given birth with the Mortal Kombat incident where nintendo omitted the blood and altered the fatalities(which looked better to me). It was a bit minute at that point, but it seems like its been snowballing ever since imo.

Ydahs

AzureJericho said:
Actually, all of a sudden everyone now seems to recognize that the Gamecube has a good range of good games!

Eteric Rice

Ydahs said:
Actually, all of a sudden everyone now seems to recognize that the Gamecube has a good range of good games!

It had some gems, I can give it that much.

The Wii has a few gems too, though. Next year, lots of nice looking stuff. :D

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why are the jawlines so inconsistent.

Another piece of great Fragile art ruined by weird jawline!

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I dislike the fact that there is combat in this game, but I'll buy it anyway cause I'm a dickhead.

speedpop

Looks beautiful, nice song. Seems to be a bit of a sad tale.

I just hope the combat isn't too obtrusive.

speedpop

Plenty of time to save up and grab one if the game sees a US/Euro release. It all comes up to whether you believe it will be worth it.

Ydahs said:

People don't come to start recognizing the good qualities of a console until the next generation of console wars starts. It's Troll rule number 9.

Fritz

mood's great and it feels pretty fresh overall. Ive been waiting for a RPG that tries something new storywise and this might be just that. Cant stand those gazillion characters and random story twists, so hopefully this is going to build on a quiet, touching little story.

P.S: I always believed N64 to be the real letdown for everyone, thus the hating. GC is highly underapreciated and a mere scapegoat

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Fritz said:
Cant stand those gazillion characters and random story twists, so hopefully this is going to build on a quiet, touching little story.
Sorry, I'm not trying to troll you or ARF (I'm very interested in it actually), but:

6p54pw.png

You know how this will probably turn out to be, right? :lol

Fritz

:D got me. ARF's probably gonna be horrible in that respect. Now Im gonna go looking for a new avatar. NON-gaming!:lol

gimz

i love all the design and stuff, but i dont like the main character's animation, his walking animation is strange (or his post)

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Can anybody make a good example of what this game might be like?
What's the most similar game you guys think Gragile could be accustomed to?

Looks like the Japanese gamers will have a chance to get a special edition CD soundtrack (10 tracks, including the main theme) as a preorder bonus :

001.jpg

Damn, I really want that...This game's soundtrack sounds fantastic...

Oh, by the way, what appears to be the boxart, from rakuten.co.jp :

4582224496877-1.jpg

windfish

wow i saw the opening movie for the first time now, so awesome!
All the Characters look very pretty and charming, hopefully this will turn out good and they don't go all crazy with the story!

Boxart looks decent too, but still needs more esrb or pegi!

farnham said:
bandai namco has been awesome to the wii

cant wait for klonoa remake, this and tales of mothership
yes they have, except for the part where they actually release their games outside of japan

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Fuu said:
An axe, huh. I don't remember seeing him using different weapons, good to know that it won't be only a stick.

That's a "him"?

So is it a safe assumption that this is another game never making it out of Japan?

It looks awesome to me but I'm not going to set myself up for dissapointment if we are never to get the title.

Azure J

That second shot is awesome to me for some unexplained reason. What do we have to do in order to make sure it comes out here again? :lol

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
AzureJericho said:
That second shot is awesome to me for some unexplained reason. What do we have to do in order to make sure it comes out here again? :lol

Send bitchy emails to XSEED asking for it. :)

windfish

with so much awesome in this thread i fail to see the reason why this thread is still on page 3(1 1/2)? no one cares for the game? haters have no reason to bitch? people cant type because of fapping??

Top Bottom