• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRAGILE (Wii) new screens

BDGAME

210.jpg

This moon remember me Majora's mask.

birdchili

my optimism that this will get localized has been diminishing:(

lonely haunting tone...

flashlight mechanic, exploration, beautiful aesthetic...

CrisKre

Someone should post email addresses we should bombard with localization requests. anone has xseed and / or namco addresses?

somedevil

I see they also introduced a new character as well. I like the design. The site updated too with his character profile with sound bytes as well.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Regulus Tera said:
Do we have names for the two main characters? They make a beautiful couple.
Hero is named Seto.
Heroine is named Ren.

Bandage girl is Sai, grinny guy is Crow, ghost girl with the dress is called Cho, the item merchant is called Item Merchant and Seto's backpack is called Personal Frame.

And I think the new character is called Shin.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Halycon said:
Hero is named Seto.
Heroine is named Ren.

Bandage girl is Sai, grinny guy is Crow, ghost girl with the dress is called Cho, the item merchant is called Item Merchant and Seto's backpack is called Personal Frame.

And I think the new character is called Shin.

:lol

Arde5643

Threi said:
is it me or does the blonde girl's boobs get progressively bigger and perkier with each batch of screens?
I'm more surprised that you're actually making a mental progression chart of Ren's breast size. :)

I don't know. The designers seem to be split on whether they are going for anime or realistic style visuals. I'm not a hater - I've got a Wii and think the game looks intriguing. However, it seems graphical expectations for Wii games have dropped remarkably. Forget the jaggies - there's no hope of those leaving us. But the lack of detail and blurry textures are a different story.

kizmah

Stormbringer said:
Looks like the Japanese gamers will have a chance to get a special edition CD soundtrack (10 tracks, including the main theme) as a preorder bonus :

001.jpg

Is it just me or does that cover say "soundtruck"?

Gameplay looks quite bland and the animation looks pretty old. Graphically nice though, definitely one of the better looking 3rd party Wii titles.

Top Bottom