• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frank O’Connor (The Janitor/Stinkles) of 343 Industries accused of sexually grooming teenage girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean you hope it isn't true? Fuck that noise, he's being accused, he's guilty right?

Reee when someone they dont like gets accused: "I always knew something was off with him, good riddance"

Also Reee when someone gets accused but it's someone they like "shame this happened but I'll wait for more facts to come out and hope it isn't true"

Fucking el oh el

thats not what’s happening over there and you look pretty clueless for posting this

GHG

You know what, I used to look back with regret at the times when I've been so drunk I've passed out instead of smashing random club bitches when the opportunities have arisen.

Not anymore. I'll turn the tables on these bitches. You touched my pee pee and tried to have sex with me when I was asleep!

Hold up, let me go sign up to twitter.

mortal

Gold Member
Autistic adults can have the mental age of children.
Fair enough. Still there are so many people online these days claiming to be autistic, even then there is a spectrum.
Having autism doesn't necessarily mean you aren't capable of being a functioning adult, even though that's what many people generally think when they hear that.

You'll have to forgive me for being so skeptical.

Last edited:

Gamerguy84

Was someone raped here? Forced sex or was it consesual? If yes disregard rest of this statement.

Maybe trying to get a job? Women have been known, Ive witnessed it, to fuck the guy who can get them hired.

I would like to know how it ruined her marriage

Either way go ahead and cut the check..

Andodalf

Banned

Do they continue to develop, or are they kind of stuck at a certain point? If they had the mental age of a child, it'd be kinda weird for them to get married, no? No clue about this person's experience, I just have little knowledge of the subject.

DeaDPo0L84

thats not what’s happening over there and you look pretty clueless for posting this

In just his response alone and their response to the Joe Vargas that's exactly what's happened. Concerning their friend it's all sympathetic post and concerns. When it was Joe or anyone else for that matter its instant condemnation and finger pointing. I can screenshot multiple replies but just go and see for yourself.

Last edited:

Starfield

For me its funny to see how quickly the mindset shifts when one of their own "trusted and beloved" members, aka Stinkles, is called out for the same shit.

Chris Avellone thread: BELEIVE THE WAMENS. FULL STOP.

Stinkles thread: Lets not jump to conclusions, "terrible IF true"

lmao

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Do they continue to develop, or are they kind of stuck at a certain point? If they had the mental age of a child, it'd be kinda weird for them to get married, no? No clue about this person's experience, I just have little knowledge of the subject.

Not an expert on the subject, but either way it would mainly be a moral consideration as part of the story.

Hissing Sid

The thing is Stinky old chap, you made your bed and shared it with peeps who will crucify you at the slightest hint of a sin, wether you've actually committed one or not.

Are you nice 'n' comfy Stinky? Someone plumping those pillows up for you?

Live by the pointy phallic symbol of the patriarchy, die by the pointy phallic symbol of the patriarchy.

GHG

She says Cortana's updated design is based off her.

Seems a little far-fetched to suggest he designed parts of Cortana to remind her of the abuse?

When cortana is a furry they/them in Halo Infinite it will all make sense.

Can't design characters that look like real people anymore, someone will get accused.

Codswallop_

Neophyte
Stinkles is an utter douche, but how is he grooming a grown adult? Do women just not have any autonomy anymore?

e - ahh, missed the autisic part...

Last edited:

GreenAlien

Would she really be less mentally challenged now then she was with 20? Yet, apparently she married more than once.. and (I assume) had plenty of sex since the "grooming".

What makes her previous experience "grooming" and her later experience alright?

Is autism known to occasionally improve that late in life?

Last edited:
Seems like a big case of "everyone should fucking wait for the facts and details" but we all know the internet isn't run like that anymore.

GHG

For me its funny to see how quickly the mindset shifts when one of their own "trusted and beloved" members, aka Stinkles, is called out for the same shit.

Chris Avellone thread: BELEIVE THE WAMENS. FULL STOP.

Stinkles thread: Lets not jump to conclusions, "terrible IF true"

lmao

Wait is this what's happening lmao?

tenor.gif

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Looking forward to his response, because if she's autistic that's pretty disgusting and at the same time so weird... Why would you take advantage of an autistic person.

Not an expert on the subject
Given your role here, one would assume you are by now.

sorry :messenger_smiling:

Looking forward to his response, because if she's autistic that's pretty disgusting and at the same time so weird... Why would you take advantage of an autistic person.

because fucking =\

Last edited:
<Sigh> I'm just starting to not give a single shit anymore. Every day there's a new accusation. A lot of times these feel like ways to make anyone who enjoys the work the accused have been involved in to feel like bigots if they still support the work in any way, shape, or form.

My stance now is, if the accusations are true, then the accused are pieces of shit. But I'm still gonna enjoy the work they were involved in. This stuff hasn't made me look at The Professional or Ren & Stimpy any less than I did before finding out stuff about creators that were involved in those, for example. Even if the artist is strongly tied to the art, I can still appreciate the art aside from aspects of the artist that have no direct impact on the art in question.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Heartbreaking and disappointing. :( I talked to him on Era and he seemed nice, but off from his postings. Taking advantage of someone autistic is disgusting even if she was of age. I hope for Stinkles sake this isn't true.

Now that’s a lie, he’s a total asshole off his postings.

Far as the accusations, I always stand by verifiable evidence and due process. Not town square witch hunts.

From what I've read so far she sounds completely NUTS.

And I've known other women like this. These people exist.
I've fucked women like this (crazy/nuts, not on the autistic spectrum) and some of them could bring up that I was not always nice about it.
Trying to say: She might still be right, fucked up people are often treated like shit.

Last edited:

TaySan

Banned
What do you mean you hope it isn't true? Fuck that noise, he's being accused, he's guilty right?

Reee when someone they dont like gets accused: "I always knew something was off with him, good riddance"

Also Reee when someone gets accused but it's someone they like "shame this happened but I'll wait for more facts to come out and hope it isn't true"

Fucking el oh el
Stinkles is a respected member of the community so of course we are going to be shocked. :/

Mister Wolf

It's complete bullshit. No idea if what she claims about the grooming is true but she is well known in the Halo community for harassing devs to the point where they block her.

And I thought I liked Halo a lot by looking at lore videos. I never knew about the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom