• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frank O’Connor (The Janitor/Stinkles) of 343 Industries accused of sexually grooming teenage girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
She seems crazy. I've know at least 4 of my buddies that were literally attacked and beaten by female spouses. 2 of the women got arrested. 1 got deported. 2 are still with them.
Was one of them in a 3 some? 2 of the women got arrested, so only 2 of them would be left. Minus the 1 who got deported, but there are two left somehow. Spill the beans sir! We need to keep this thread interesting!

Or did one of your buddies, pull an Abby from TLOU2, and get it sliced off?

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Heartbreaking and disappointing. :( I talked to him on Era and he seemed nice, but off from his postings. Taking advantage of someone autistic is disgusting even if she was of age. I hope for Stinkles sake this isn't true.
Mind yourself over there. Don't give away any personal info that people could use against you, and they would.
So how is THIS Era thread going?
Like me after an all day drinking session... locked.
l tell you what. Todd Howard touched my peepee. Cancel him pls
I won't believe he touched it unless it runs skyrim now. SHOW ME THE PROOF!
See my penis... you can climb it.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Inside Xbox July 2020
5pbrUji.jpg

xStoyax

Banned
The left continues to eat their own. Finding it hard to find sympathy even tho it seems pretty obvious the accuser has issues.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Last edited:

treemk

Banned
Why do people keep bringing up court? What is she even accusing him of, let alone anything illegal?

Nothing as far as I can tell, the only thing would hinge on her being legally not an adult at 19 due to autism, which needs to be addressed in court if its real, otherwise it shouldn't be brought up IMO.

VertigoOA

Banned
343 sucks so I not so secretly want them to burn... if it’s like this so be it... even tho this chick sounds like a complete nutjob. Don’t care... I just want to see stinkles get attacked by his own kind. LOL

Last edited:

O-N-E

Anime is stupid

LOL triggered.

She’s been “living in fear” because of Halo man for over a decade yet is still obsessed with Halo.

I’d say the same thing if she was a Dragon Ball nut.

Few things are worth obsessing over like this, especially going on a vendetta for it.

Last edited:

SpartanN92

Banned
LOL triggered.

She’s been “living in fear” because of Halo man for over a decade yet is still obsessed with Halo.

I’d say the same thing if she was a Dragon Ball nut.

Few things are worth obsessing over like this, especially going on a vendetta for it.

I was just joking. I’ve met this girl at several Halo events/343 functions and I’m telling you she’s nuts. You nailed it.

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
It's hard to feel too sorry for O'Connor since I've heard he's a big SJW and she is the type of people in that crowd. But damn. read the rest of her tweets in that thread. It doesn't sound like someone autistic, it sounds like delusional fanfic fantasy, totally made up of nothing but her imagination. She sounds literally psychotic,

On a side note, has anyone noticed that these types of people list being autistic almost as often as the list their prounouns and include #BLM in their bios? Is claiming to be autistic the new trendy thing for the SJW crowd or are the majority of them actually autistic and that's why they are so easily manipulated and unable to think or discuss rationally?

It's hard to feel too sorry for O'Connor since I've heard he's a big SJW and she is the type of people in that crowd. But damn. read the rest of her tweets in that thread. It doesn't sound like someone autistic, it sounds like delusional fanfic fantasy, totally made up of nothing but her imagination. She sounds literally psychotic,

On a side note, has anyone noticed that these types of people list being autistic almost as often as the list their prounouns and include #BLM in their bios? Is claiming to be autistic the new trendy thing for the SJW crowd or are the majority of them actually autistic and that's why they are so easily manipulated and unable to think or discuss rationally?

The spectrum for autism these days is wide AF. I don't say that to detract from those seriously affected by autism though. A shit ton of the population are essentially highly functioning autistics by the modern definition.

Havoc2049

This seems most likely a case of a psycho super fan.

The girl is fairly good looking, so there is a slim chance she came on to Frank and now it’s a case of word to the wise: don’t sleep with crazy.

We’ll probably never know the real story. It would be suicide for 343 or Frank to engage this person on social media.

Honestly, Resetera is one of the worst, most toxic forum's I've ever visited. I don't know how the people on there can stand it. This place has a lot of dumbasses but at least its not like over there. They make my skin crawl a bit.

This forum needs another section, call it "Social justice" or whatever and GTFO with these kind of threads there.

All I want is to read news regarding my hobby... Get intrigued and hyped about the next big thing, see some screenshots, read interesting takes of other people on my favorite games.

But lately it's all about raping, grooming and / or sexually harassing. Seriously, fuck that.

Last edited:

h00ters

Not going to cast any judgement on whether he is innocent or guilty.

All I'll say is that Frankie seemed like a cool dude in the Bungie Halo 2/3 days. All you need to do is go back and look at videos and podcasts they were putting out back then.

Seems like after a while the corporate PC culture got to him and he was forced to come into line. Same with Luke Smith from 1up. Surprised no one has tried to cancel him or any of the others guys on that show (Garnett, Shane & John).

John254

Banned
Agreed. He seems like a legit shit head from his posts online. But he shouldn’t be presumed guilty by default
No?
I thought, we are in year of our lord 2020. Where you can have your career and life ruined by someone on Twitter, without any proof.

Damn, I suppose....guilty until...forever

Rikkori

As much I'm disgusted by Frankie's pathetic virtue signalling on Resetera, no one deserves to be ruined over false/insignificant allegations.

Disagree. It's Karma, the universe balancing itself out. The perpetrators of "just believe them bro" get devoured by the same thing, i.e. exactly why we warned them not to just believe recklessly. There's a reason we have a system of justice that's not subject to the whims of the mob, because we know how it can go wrong. Now they get a taste of their own medicine.

It's beautiful.

snake.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom