• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frank O’Connor (The Janitor/Stinkles) of 343 Industries accused of sexually grooming teenage girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnabot

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU STINKLES YOU STINKY ASS MOTHERFUCKER :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

yeah fuck him. still we need to make sure if it's true lol. let's see if his era family will try to help him out. such a great family hahahahaha

meanwhile i'm like:

kN4yOZL.gif

dHykzaC.gif

"live by the sword, die by the sword" stinkles. you're at the end of this punchline now. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Nester99

Can someone explain to me why this same fucking question keeps getting asked ITT

Most people assume consenting adults have enough agency to make their own decision and live with the consequences.
Furthermore, " i am on the spectric and thus am childlike" seems like exaggerated in this example and again insults and belittles many people on the spectrum by assuming grown adults with some level of autism are basically children.

Autistic people with the midset of children typically do not work for major companies and get married.

"grooming an adult" seems like bullshit to normal rational people.

Do we really even know what she is accusing him of?

Having a relationship with her?
Stealing Halo ideas?

zeioIIDX

I see Stinkles is currently banned on Era and has been since before this accusation arose but the responses, at least on the first page of the interestingly locked thread, are hilariously idiotic. When someone accuses one of their own, suddenly it's like their hivemind circuits get fried and they can't process a thing.

vdPJCtm.png

You gotta be fucking kidding me. Noooow they wanna go "Well, actually...think about the person being accused. Maybe we should wait for more info." Any other hour, it's "Believe women, no matter what! You're scum otherwise!"

n1MslaH.png

This is why the thread was locked over there:

dtEUh0s.png

Last edited:

Barakov

Gold Member
I see Stinkles is currently banned on Era and has been since before this accusation arose but the responses, at least on the first page of the interestingly locked thread, are hilariously idiotic. When someone accuses one of their own, suddenly it's like their hivemind circuits get fried and they can't process a thing.

vdPJCtm.png

You gotta be fucking kidding me. Noooow they wanna go "Well, actually...think about the person being accused. Maybe we should wait for more info." Any other hour, it's "Believe women, no matter what! You're scum otherwise!"

n1MslaH.png

dtEUh0s.png
These fucking people.....

Dabaus

Banned

vdPJCtm.png

n1MslaH.png

dtEUh0s.png
Literal NPC “does not compute” types over there. That’s why I’ve long called it NPCera even if that’s sort of cringe it’s never not true.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I skimmed it and maybe I missed it. But did this whiner actually accuse Stinkface of being a perv with proof? Or is it fairytale accusations?

Mister Wolf

vdPJCtm.png

n1MslaH.png

dtEUh0s.png

A shit tier forum.

AGRacing

Gold Member
"Muuuuurrrhhhhh ¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I regret a relationship and/or awkward experience in my past !!!

Mrrruaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!"

- The results of TERRIBLE parenting and backward education in 2020.

It's going to get to where guys will be afraid to ask a girl out, or even try to be friends with them nowadays without being accused of "grooming" them. GTFOH.

Maybe it's for the best. 20 years ago we were at 4.5 billion people globally. Now we're at 9.7 billion? Too many damn crazy ass people, especially women, out there.

TheAssist

At this rate just open a new sub forum. Have 4 threads:

- Accused
- Convicted
- Found not guilty
- No follow up, apparently no one gave a shit about the persons in question

Then update the first post with a list of all the accused/convicted/not guilty people. At least its easier to keep track of things.

clarky

Gold Member
At this rate just open a new sub forum. Have 4 threads:

- Accused
- Convicted
- Found not guilty
- No follow up, apparently no one gave a shit about the persons in question

Then update the first post with a list of all the accused/convicted/not guilty people. At least its easier to keep track of things.

Better still how about just one thread Guilty (OT) you had me at accused.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
What’s everyone’s beef with Frank before this? Because he’s an era member?
A multitude of reasons. Some think he's contributing to the decline of Halo. Some think that his posting style is rude and overly confrontational. Some just don't like his political opinions. Personally, I think those reasons are overblown.

I never had any animosity towards the guy. I liked discussing stuff with him. I especially liked pointing out how not progressive he is, heh. But I digress. In the end, he's just another dude doing what he thinks is best for the world, agree with him or not.

I know the schadenfreude for some of you out there is real, but try to remember that if these accusations turn out to be false, he should be granted the same amount of sympathy and understanding as anyone else, regardless of his politics. Still. That sword he lived by. It is a sharp one, ooo-wee.

Batiman

Banned
A multitude of reasons. Some think he's contributing to the decline of Halo. Some think that his posting style is rude and overly confrontational. Some just don't like his political opinions. Personally, I think those reasons are overblown.

I never had any animosity towards the guy. I liked discussing stuff with him. I especially liked pointing out how not progressive he is, heh. But I digress. In the end, he's just another dude doing what he thinks is best for the world, agree with him or not.

I know the schadenfreude for some of you out there is real, but try to remember that if these accusations turn out to be false, he should be granted the same amount of sympathy and understanding as anyone else, regardless of his politics. Still. That sword he lived by. It is a sharp one, ooo-wee.
I know he ain’t no janitor, but does he really have a lot of say in the direction halo goes? What’s his title exactly?

Last edited:

vdPJCtm.png

n1MslaH.png

dtEUh0s.png

Hey ResetEra, you're fascists.

I'm scared that one day a bitter ex could say I raped her or did something totally inappropriate to her.
But taking advantage of someone whos not mentally sane or whatever the term is for it is a predator.

D.Final

Banned
At the end of the day, it seems that everyone will be part of the same problem.

So, overhaul and rebuild the entire movie and videogames society and economy, and end of the long loop story.

Spokker

Autistic people with the midset of children typically do not work for major companies and get married.

"grooming an adult" seems like bullshit to normal rational people.
Yeah, that was my first question. How was the first marriage valid if she's incapable of consenting due to her autism?

I see nothing here but drama and perhaps a mentally ill and/or unhappy person slinging shit online.

Last edited:

Ozzie666

So wait the general population isn't refusing to buy or support Halo Infinite after these claims?
That's usually straight out of the era playbook. Just like discussing not buying Harry Potter.
On a serious note, if this turns out to actually be true. dam this world.

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
So wait the general population isn't refusing to buy or support Halo Infinite after these claims?
That's usually straight out of the era playbook. Just like discussing not buying Harry Potter.
On a serious note, if this turns out to actually be true. dam this world.
Looking at her Twitter, bitch seems crazy. I have a feeling Stinkles is innocent by her history of harassing studio heads there and by what others have said about her. Seems like she wanted her me too moment as well as a way to make people believe in all her bullshit stories.

iHaunter

I don't think she gets what grooming is. You don't "Groom" an adult. It's creepy/illegal when its 12 year olds, etc.

Depp vs amber Heard case was eye opener. I wont trust random Twitter poster and accuse someone of such serious crime. Proper investigation needs to happen in this case. How about report to police or file case in court instead posting on Twitter?. I cannot let Twitter cancel people without proper evidence.

Innocent until proven guilty by Court of Law.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Has anyone seen this craziness?

This shit is actually mind blowing.

I just clicked that and if he is guilty of this stuff, its fucked up but the amount of effort that person has put into this is like borderline stalker shit. How much time do these people have?

I don't know anything more than I've just looked at on this topic and maybe I shouldn't comment but damn twitter is crazy.

anthony2690

Banned
I just clicked that and if he is guilty of this stuff, its fucked up but the amount of effort that person has put into this is like borderline stalker shit. How much time do these people have?

I don't know anything more than I've just looked at on this topic and maybe I shouldn't comment but damn twitter is crazy.
This Hailey person, I genuinely think is mentally unwell in all honesty, she literally posts her love for Joseph Staten on every single one off his tweets it's a little weird.

She also praises Bonnie Ross one moment as an idol and then says Bonnie must be removed from halo as she is killing it the next.

If you look at her post/comment history it's a little strange/stalker-ish in general like you mention.

I'm not going to defend or excuse anything Frank has said or look too much into it, as I'm not overly interested, I can imagine an internal investigation will happen now though.

I'm just amused to see Hailey has got the attention she craves now.

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

How autistic? Because from the sounds of it, they are over 18.
I know a few autistic people who have children, married and more than stable enough to make decisions and I know one who is also be very socially destructive and manipulative.

So really depends what we are talking about? One who hits themselves and is clearly not “normal” or one of these blue haired bitches who maniplates her husband into polyamory lol…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom